Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

As an impartial observer of the playoffs at this point, ya'll may both be surprised at the teams ya'll meet Friday night. Huntingdon seems to have gone back to basics last Friday night against Camden. The Mustang defense has been MUCH improved in the past few weeks and they seem to have also, reverted back to their workhorse offense.

That Milan beat Carver is enough to tell me they are for real at this point in the season as well. But, the 'Dawgs best not expect the same bunch of Mustangs as they faced a few weeks ago. Surely the 'Dawgs learned their lesson on that last season!!!

This should be a Classic game and the winner should have the inside track to the "Gold Ball" again this year. BUT, there are still two games to play for one of ya'll. I won't make a prediction now but, I have one in mind and if not detained I'll make it Friday night just before game time so as to not incite any of ya'll "partial" observers. I will say this, it won't be an easy win for either. 7 points or less most likely in a WAR!!!!!!!!!!

Even though neither Huntingdon or Milan are quite as good as last season, they are both still very good and I doubt that Lipbscomb or Alcoa have gotten THAT much better in one year!!!!!!!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what amazes me is that these huntingdon fans arent even picking a close game. 2 tds :lol: come on now.

Who can't stop Boo???? Not sure but i really don't remember him getting to many yards the first time. And I would like everyone to know that you cant even compare Howard from carver and weathers. Had Howard hit weathers on friday boo would just now be getting off the turf. Howard is much faster, quicker, and 10x stronger than weathers.

:D

I watched the Milan-Huntingdon games last year in H-town and the 2nd one was a great one. I think this Friday's game will be even better. Either team can win. I think it will come down to the last few minutes of the game. Does anyone know how to get to the Milan field from Camden? Please let me know I want to see one of the best games, if not THE best game of the year.

825443921[/snapback]

I know how to get to the boro same way we went last year go through milan :D

:blink:  FIRST OF ALL...Carver had a better record than you  buddy so I wouldnt start downing them. Carvers running back would have DEALT with the Huntingdon defense  . Do you think about your comments before you post?  I mean your like 50 :P  . I thought you would have common sense. 11-1 must not be good going into the 3rd round??   Or am I wrong? AND their defense was allowing 14 PPG!!!! How many did we score? oh..30. The fact is that you play a weak region in the playoffs..that will come to an end next season.You go 3-0 the first three games because you play weak teams. That FOLKS is just a fact. You are not unbeatable. I can promise you that. Nothing you say on here is going to scare anybody...LETS GO Jeauxnnn , Jeauxny, Beaux and KJCuTS

DearOldDad-Huntingdon wins this one easy. I love it ;) . You get beat twice by 2 7-2A teams and you still say you will win EASILY. May I remind you ..that Huntingdons defense let up 6 TDS to Markei Guy?  Or that you Let up 395 yards on the ground to Milan???  THE SCARY THING IS>>> MILANS IMPROVED GREATLY! :o

825444627[/snapback]

blah, blah, blah. How old are u, 10. To be naive enough to believe Memphis Carver was a great team and that Milan pulled off some miracle. I bet you just got back from watching Friday Night Lights and you think that show is about you didn't you? Carver plays zero def. and I haven't seen them personally but memphis teams are all the same. Small up front, no blocking skills, fast at the skill positions, meh you know the rest. Your daddy says Huntingdon wins, trust your daddy. ;)

I was at the Humboldt-Milan game this year and I saw how A.Donald ran over and around Milan. What a game from a underclassman. This past week I was at the Camden-Huntingdon game and there was a Fan from Humboldt that saw BOOOOOOO. His said that they were just alike. Booooooo has the moves and speed. He picked Huntingdon. So do I.

Blount won't get what he did last time they played. And Walker might be there best running back and a very good scat back. But remember. Huntingdon has very good backs also. We don't care about BOOOOOOOOOO being named a finilist for the Best Running Back. We want the GOLD BALL.

Fans get there early for the stands will fill up fast. I'll be on the field again this week. And on the field next week in BORO.

Stangs win.

You know what amazes me is that these huntingdon fans arent even picking a close game. 2 tds :D  come on now.

Who can't stop Boo???? Not sure but i really don't remember him getting to many yards the first time. And  I would like everyone to know that you cant even compare Howard from carver and weathers. Had Howard hit weathers on friday boo would just now be getting off the turf. Howard is much faster, quicker, and 10x stronger than weathers.

825445743[/snapback]

Time and time again you people have been asked not to degrade a certain player by name, yet you insist on it! That shows real maturity, lay off the haterade and if you can't give Boo(aka Phillip Weathers) a little respect, then you don't deserve the privilidge of his name even entering your infinite mind!

Oh yeh, when you see him making those moves that make the most elite look foolish on Saturdays, be sure to let everyone know that you had the privilidge of seeing him in person way back when!!!!!!!!

BOO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeh, Stangs by 3/10 of a point! How's that for close? :lol:

Edited by ktrainfan

What college will he be "making these moves for"? I dont think a very big school. Hes too small. Back to the game, Milan will pound the football and they will get the yards they want. Milan will not be held to 14 points, I dont care what you say. Milans defense is going to come out fired up and make a HUGE effort to keep Milans O on the field and Huntingdons off. I predict Milan gets the bounces and they will win the turnover game and the special teams game. With 4 seconds remaining in a 28-28 game, Clay Mallard hits a 24 yarder to seal it. Milan wins 31-28. :lol:

That picture is a joke. Players with wrist bands on ther legs and socks down under there cleats. These type players are only out there so they can be seen. The refs will clean up players next week. The Refs will be coming out of Nashville so they won't let the players get away with wanting to dress up like its Halloween. Players need to put the wrist bands on there arms and now disrespect theirselfs and their schools.

stangs win.