Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

Ok, i am being serious now!  Milan will try to do the same thing they did the first game, but can the mustangs stop it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

825443528[/snapback]

I seriously doubt Milan will try to do the same thing. I imagine they will try to spread the field and try to hurt us with your QB running the ball. Morris is smart enough to know that the same gameplan is not going to beat Huntingdon twice.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that last year boy not this year we have more heart. there is not a room yall can fit in cuz yalls heads are so big but friday we will take care of that.  :D

825443629[/snapback]

i dont beleive he is trying to say just because huntingdon won last year that they are going to win this year. he is just giving an example that anything can happen during a game, huntingdon was expected to lose again, but they didn't. the same thing can happen during any game that is played, especially when it is a high school play off game, and its the semi's. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!

I just hope it's a good, close game, I will be there to watch this one. hope i'm not dissappointed!! good luck Mustangs!

Edited by trogdor13

Some of these Huntingdon fans have the biggest heads ive ever witnessed. No respect for Milan. They think they are playing Camden again or Cheatham. Play 5-2a for 3 playoff games. We'll now you will get some competition. Well they played Milan and got beat. Played Westview and got beat. Yes, that was the regular season. I think Milan is going to run the ball just like they did that week, this week. Milan is not going to spread the field. They are going to do what works and that is pound the football. I mean we entered the playoffs 6-4. Our offense is clicking better than last years at this point right now. 34-17 is not anywhere close to a prediction. Milan has got the O-line to take over Friday night and send this miracle season into the works. Question is, will they do it?

seems like it's gonna be both teams trying to pound it up the middle. huntingdon's defensive front has improved and it seems like teams are having trouble succeeding with the run up the middle against them, and milan fans are saying their defense has improved just as much as the the huntingdon fans have. sounds like it should be a low scoring game. unless someone's O-line can step up and make the holes.

Edited by trogdor13

I watched the Milan-Huntingdon games last year in H-town and the 2nd one was a great one. I think this Friday's game will be even better. Either team can win. I think it will come down to the last few minutes of the game. Does anyone know how to get to the Milan field from Camden? Please let me know I want to see one of the best games, if not THE best game of the year.

I watched the Milan-Huntingdon games last year in H-town and the 2nd one was a great one. I think this Friday's game will be even better. Either team can win. I think it will come down to the last few minutes of the game. Does anyone know how to get to the Milan field from Camden? Please let me know I want to see one of the best games, if not THE best game of the year.

825443921[/snapback]

Camden04 just find 45 and follow it to milan where you will hear screaming fans and see bright lights.....

Since the Stangs knocked out my Lions, I'm going to jump on the Huntingdon Bandwagon for the remainder of the playoffs. Hey, if H-town wins it all, we got beat by the best! Huntingdon 30 Milan 29

825443857[/snapback]

Puff daddy the lions were pretenders thats why they got demolished by huntingdon. They had skill but not enough heart to put away Huntingdon and would not have likely beat milan if they even were given the glorious oppurtunity to stand on the field with them