Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooooooooH, You Milan fans are so easy. In the first meeting last year the Mustangs set the trap and the Bulldogs bit. When it came to the game that really mattered the Mustangs prevailed.

This year here we go again. I've always heard that lighting never strikes in the same spot but this Friday night I will be there to see it happen.

I was at a yard sell Saturday in Milan. state Championship shirts for sale. $.025

Couldn't sell it. what a laugh.. Ha.Ha.

Same as last year.. Mustangs win 34

.Milan............ 21

Can't stop BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Huntingdon has everyone Healty

All I have to say is this- Huntingdon's defense will own you. The way they have shifted players around has worked wonderfully. I'm sorry, but that's it. They are mean, and they hit hard. They will hit you, it will hurt. Huntingdon 30 Milan 15

825444910[/snapback]

u talken about huntingdon hittin milan is funny...Milan breeds being physical...its in the genes around here...that why Milan is so successful they are PHYSICAL.

wow, these posts kill me... I just want to say that Milan's defense did a GREAT job stoppin Carver's #30 and he's the quickest runner I've ever seen, and I don't think Boo is as fast... I believe in my team and I believe in the One in charge of it all! GO DAWGS!!! Go out there and show TN just how great you really are!!!

huntingdon's the same way my friend. that's why milan and huntingdon are such a big rivalry. you put 2 physical teams like these two, a rivalry has been born. how long have these 2 been rivals? if you don't have a physical football team, you won't win much. that's in my opinion.

Edited by westTN2004