Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

trogdor13, I can atleast talk to you about the game. forget talking to dearolddad or brewvol. Milan and Huntingdon are BOTH going to try to pound the football. Whoever does it the best and doesnt turn over the football will win.

825443704[/snapback]

I'd love to talk some sensible football if there was ever any being discussed. I've made one post on this thread before now and it was directed first at Mr. Goodwrench and then I gave my prognosis. How exactly did you deduce from that that I can't talk about the game? Be careful, you're gonna hurt my feelings.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these Huntingdon fans have the biggest heads ive ever witnessed. No respect for Milan. They think they are playing Camden again or Cheatham. Play 5-2a for 3 playoff games. We'll now you will get some competition. Well they played Milan and got beat. Played Westview and got beat. Yes, that was the regular season. I think Milan is going to run the ball just like they did that week, this week. Milan is not going to spread the field. They are going to do what works and that is pound the football. I mean we entered the playoffs 6-4. Our offense is clicking better than last years at this point right now. 34-17 is not anywhere close to a prediction. Milan has got the O-line to take over Friday night and send this miracle season into the works. Question is, will they do it?

825443670[/snapback]

Huntingdon fans have the biggest heads ... and yet I don't think they've even ordered their playoff shirts yet or arranged for turf shoes. They think they're playing Camden again but of course Camden was 11-1. Yes we lost to two good teams, Westview and the all powerful Bulldogs ... but wait isn't that only half as many loses as Milan has suffered? I think if you'll look at the posts most Huntingdon fans are saying that it'll be a good tough game and naturally they're pulling for the Mustangs. Most Milan fans also agree it will be a good one and they're are pulling for the Bulldogs. But a few of ya'll have gotten so far out that your own folks have asked you quit. Before you say much about the Mustang fans you might want to read your own posts.

Some of these Huntingdon fans have the biggest heads ive ever witnessed. No respect for Milan. They think they are playing Camden again or Cheatham. Play 5-2a for 3 playoff games. We'll now you will get some competition. Well they played Milan and got beat. Played Westview and got beat. Yes, that was the regular season. I think Milan is going to run the ball just like they did that week, this week. Milan is not going to spread the field. They are going to do what works and that is pound the football. I mean we entered the playoffs 6-4. Our offense is clicking better than last years at this point right now. 34-17 is not anywhere close to a prediction. Milan has got the O-line to take over Friday night and send this miracle season into the works. Question is, will they do it?

825443670[/snapback]

"Huntingdon fans have the biggest heads I've ever witnessed. No respect for Milan" Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black? :huh:

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

825443926[/snapback]

Game starts at 7 p.m.......GET THERE EARLY!! Just like last year, you can bet there'll be standing room only. It's Thanksgiving weekend and you have alumni home for the holidays.

No question this is going to be the game of the year. When Milan and Huntingdon get together, expect GREAT football whether it's regular season or playoffs.

I'm watching the H'don vs Camden game on PBS tonight and no questions, it's going to be a defensive battle between the Dawgs and the Stangs. The Dawgs have had to fight to get to where they are now. Expect that to continue.

Final Score? Too close to call but I'm rooting for the Dawgs. They've caged the Tigers, tamed the Chargers, milked the Cobras and now it's time to saddle a trick pony!

GO DAWGS!

Guest catfish-hunter

To say that Huntingdon's defense has been DOMINANT thus far in the playoffs, would be disrespectful to those guys. Huntingdon has given up a total of 6-POINTS in three playoff games, oh yeah they did play some pretty darn good backs along the way. Camden's Josh Boyd, Cheatham's Landon Jones, and Loretto's Eli Fisher all eclipsed the 1500yd. mark rushing in '04. Milan's Daylan Walker is a playmaker, but he won't be anything that the Mustangs haven't already seen thus far in the postseason and that folks is a fact. Despite scoring a total of 75 points in three playoff games, the Huntingdon offense has still yet to hit on all cylinders so Milan had better hope that this week is no different. The way that Huntingdon is playing defense right now, I don't see them losing again but if they play defensively like they did the last time that these two teams met then they will lose. I don't want to give my prediction away too soon, but I'm sure that like all of the Huntingdon-Milan games that this one will be a CLASSIC!!! Congrats to both teams on amazing seasons, especially Milan who was left for dead following their losses to Covington and Humboldt at the end of the regular season.

Game starts at 7 p.m.......GET THERE EARLY!!  Just like last year, you can bet there'll be standing room only.  It's Thanksgiving weekend and you have alumni home for the holidays.

No question this is going to be the game of the year.  When Milan and Huntingdon get together, expect GREAT football whether it's regular season or playoffs.

I'm watching the H'don vs Camden game on PBS tonight and no questions, it's going to be a defensive battle between the Dawgs and the Stangs.  The Dawgs have had to fight to get to where they are now.  Expect that to continue.

Final Score?  Too close to call but I'm rooting for the Dawgs.  They've caged the Tigers, tamed the Chargers, milked the Cobras and now it's time to saddle a trick pony!

GO DAWGS!

I guess this time people from milan will show up to watch there dogs. Last time lots of seats empty i the stands. Come on Milan jump on the wagon

Edited by HHS71Mustang

Carver was extremely talented, a lot more than Hunt. or Milan. Milan and Hunt are pretty even. I hope Milan recovers from the physical beating they took from Carver. Hunt. may need to send carver a thank you note should they win. I believe Milan was cocky and stupid last year and showed Hunt every weakness Hunt had last year. Hunt. being the good and well coached team they were, learned from the game and fixed the problems. This game as most all close games are will be decided by coaching (advantage M), special teams(adv H), & turnovers.

Carver was extremely talented, a lot more than Hunt. or Milan. Milan and Hunt are pretty even. I hope Milan recovers from the physical beating they took from Carver. Hunt. may need to send carver a thank you note should they win. I believe Milan was cocky and stupid last year and showed Hunt every weakness Hunt had last year. Hunt. being the good and well coached team they were, learned from the game and fixed the problems.  This game as most all close games are will be decided by coaching (advantage M), special teams(adv H), & turnovers.

825444564[/snapback]

Carver stunk. Alot of athletes poorly coached. Typical Memphis team. Coaching adv. Huntingdon, special teams Milan. Huntingdon wins this one easy.

B) FIRST OF ALL...Carver had a better record than you buddy so I wouldnt start downing them. Carvers running back would have DEALT with the Huntingdon defense . Do you think about your comments before you post? I mean your like 50 :lol: . I thought you would have common sense. 11-1 must not be good going into the 3rd round?? Or am I wrong? AND their defense was allowing 14 PPG!!!! How many did we score? oh..30. The fact is that you play a weak region in the playoffs..that will come to an end next season.You go 3-0 the first three games because you play weak teams. That FOLKS is just a fact. You are not unbeatable. I can promise you that. Nothing you say on here is going to scare anybody...LETS GO Jeauxnnn , Jeauxny, Beaux and KJCuTS

DearOldDad-Huntingdon wins this one easy. I love it B) . You get beat twice by 2 7-2A teams and you still say you will win EASILY. May I remind you ..that Huntingdons defense let up 6 TDS to Markei Guy? Or that you Let up 395 yards on the ground to Milan??? THE SCARY THING IS>>> MILANS IMPROVED GREATLY! B)

Edited by westtn2004state

West TN two-double ought 4:

I don't have a "dawg" in the race, but HHS has improved as well! Their defense was significantly improved since week #6! I could not believe the difference. The offensive & defensive front has stepped it up big time & really are much better than reported!

It will be a great game, but you may get fooled if you base your expectations on the performance of a mid-season HHS team...

Good luck to both teams!

Edited by kennyc