DCA @ USJ

hobock

could the DCA people let me know the status of Jason Davis and Jeff Hughes?...there is a rumor going around that Jeff is TG...is this true?..how will affect your team moral?...how long was Jason Davis suspended for his uniform violation?...these are two important aspects that could affect the outcome of the game...please inform me...the hobock has inquired...PEACE!!!

Untrue rumor since there is nobody enrolled at DCA with either of the two names mentioned.

There should be quite a few DCA fans coming down Friday, so are there any problems with parking?

Also any suggestions on what food is available at the concession stand or should we eat somewhere else before arriving at the stadium?

Let's pray for a great game, good sportsmanship, and no injuries. Go Blue!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untrue rumor since there is nobody enrolled at DCA with either of the two names mentioned.

There should be quite a few DCA fans coming down Friday, so are there any problems with parking? 

Also any suggestions on what food is available at the concession stand or should we eat somewhere else before arriving at the stadium?

Let's pray for a great game, good sportsmanship, and no injuries.  Go Blue!!!

825448719[/snapback]

USJ has a nice field surrounded by a nice track. Visitor stands are set back from field and may not hold all the DCA people but there is plenty of room around the fence if it is not wet. Parking is very spread out - be prepared to walk aways. Never tried the concession stand on the home side but you will pass many eating places going to the school. Have a good trip and keep up the tradition OF Region 5.

Try the chicken sandwiches; they are superb! thumb There's plenty of parking, and I wouldn't say the walk is bad at all. I've never even thought about it being a long way to walk. The facilities are great and so are the people. Be prepared for some loud fans and a great high school football game!

USJ fans: There is no need to talk trash on here. If USJ goes into this game overconfident then the team will get their butts handed to them, same for DCA. This is a match-up between two very tough, undefeated football teams. Let the game speak for itself, and do not lower yourself to the level of other programs by resorting to insignificant trash talk! That is NOT what has made USJ the great program it is. All trash talk does is fire up the opponent and make the talker appear foolish. Let it slide, fellas.

Thanks FBGIRL, we welcome your support. What can we do to get Divepix tp start posting again? (We need a Where are you Divepix thread)

To rjduck50, if I could award a Post of the Day Award, this would get it for today. Well said about the trashtalking. Everybody should replace the USJ with their team's name and DCA with there opponent's and take it to heart. Thanks.