Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

smallfries66

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HOLY book should always be capitalzed.

Wingman and I were both on a lot later after the thread got locked. We Pm'd each other for about another hour laughing about you and your lil temper. We can PM on Coacht because we both have a PLUS.

You just can't stand it b/c we are onto your multiple personalities and you lost your grip on reality.

Just ask hoolie......it is hard to put anything past me on here.

825450154[/snapback]

god i love this i hate to let red go but, i don't have mul. personalities i just like to laugh my ###### off which is what i have doen the past two nights

just for the record to set things straight - i don't have a problem with miller - great player

i don't think jake is the greatest thing since sliced bread but he is a great player

coffee county was an average team this year and will be as long as price is their

riverdale is the best, cookevilles defense has gotten better since we played them and i like Oakland Farragut, cookeville and Coffee county thumb

Guest region4fan

Amazing.you are getting confused again. You are naming 5A's favorite teams. Maybe you should write it all down or tape record it so you can keep things straight.

But I will say you have the BREATH of 3 people.....3 dead people.

Amazing.you are getting confused again. You are naming 5A's favorite teams. Maybe you should write it all down or tape record it so you can keep things straight.

But I will say you have the BREATH of 3 people.....3 dead people.

825450169[/snapback]

first of all no 5A's favorite teams are oakland, cookeville, coffee county, and franklin county

if you look i have posted on several farragut threads and have said all year that i liked oakland because of coach f.

secondly even if i did you wouldn't know you have never met me