Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

smallfries66

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's make him SQUEAL...........................

like a fat little seal.

825449853[/snapback]

whats funny in i know who red is and he laughs his *** off everytime ya'll start messing with him because he's just messing with yall, he loves getting you guys riled up, i think it's his favorite past time he doesn't mean anything when he runs off at the mouth this is a game to him

whats funny in i know who red is and he laughs his *** off everytime ya'll start messing with him because he's just messing with yall, he loves getting you guys riled up, i think it's his favorite past time he doesn't mean anything when he runs off at the mouth this is a game to him

825449867[/snapback]

You are confused. Red get so upset. I'll see him Fri at the Tourn and he won't even know who I am.

You are confused. Red get so upset. I'll see him Fri at the Tourn and he won't even know who I am.

825449880[/snapback]

i telling you i have sat right beside him when ya'll thought he was so upset, like the night after the lebanon game, he was sad they lost that bad, but he told me what he was going to put on their if CC lost before the game was even over.

that Kiwanis thing he might not even be their i might be going in his place he was talking about heading up to see some of his friends in knoxville

i telling you i have sat right beside him when ya'll thought he was so upset, like the night after the lebanon game, he was sad they lost that bad, but he told me what he was going to put on their if CC lost before the game was even over.

that Kiwanis thing he might not even be their i might be going in his place he was talking about heading up to see some of his friends in knoxville

825449887[/snapback]

And I heard him and other CC fans talking and they were so upset. If he is there, I will talk to him.

Guest region4fan

If Red doesn't get upset, why did he post all in caps last night and threaten me. He also used profanity.He made the whole post get locked and deleted. In fact, since he threatened me, he may have even gotten suspended from Coacht.

If Red doesn't get upset, why did he post all in caps last night and threaten me. He also used profanity.He made the whole post get locked and deleted. In fact, since he threatened me, he may have even gotten suspended from Coacht.

825449963[/snapback]

he didn't get suspended he was on here for a minute earlier and he didn't mean any of that, he was a little upset last night but he still didn't mean anything, i post in all caps sometimes not because i am mad just to make shure people read the whole thing,and he didn't threaten you he said to do it to yourself not that he was gonna do it to you

Guest region4fan

ARE YOU RED in another user ID?? Seems Mighty suspicious to me.I pulled up Red's name, and checked to see if you were telling the truth that he had been on tonight. GUESS what? It says he was last on last night at 11;01PM. NOTHING TODAY! so you are lying.

You weren't involved last night on our thread. It got deleted, therefore.....you COULDN'T know what it said.Much less be able to quote it.So this is my determination......you ARE RED. And the only way you can prove otherwise is to be online at the same time as he is and let wingman and I see both your user names on at once and both of you posting at the same time on different threads.

I guess you thought you were in the clear by putting all the schools in your signature that you were trying to trash.

Once again old region prevails and BUSTS another one!

ARE YOU RED in another user ID?? Seems Mighty suspicious to me.I pulled up Red's name, and checked to see if you were telling the truth that he had been on tonight. GUESS what? It says he was last on last night at 11;01PM. NOTHING TODAY! so you are lying.

You weren't involved last night on our thread. It got deleted, therefore.....you COULDN'T know what it said.Much less be able to quote it.So this is my determination......you ARE RED. And the only way you can prove otherwise is to be online at the same time as he is and let wingman and I see both your user names on at once and both of you posting at the same time on different threads.

I guess you thought you were in the clear by putting all the schools in your signature that you were trying to trash.

Once again old region prevails and BUSTS another one!

825449989[/snapback]

ok he's right here thats how i knew what he said