Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, we salute you Mr. Second String Wide Receiver.....

Overcoming all odds, you have become the omniscient football prognosticator in the state of Tennesee.... You suffered through countless hours of practice at Greenbrier High School to reach this great status in your life.....while the rest of the Bobcats practiced, you studied film hard on every other team in the state especially Middle and East TN 2A teams.....this week alone you so willingy graced us with your vast knowledge about the Tornadoes and Mustangs.....how will we ever repay you....keep up the good work and

Here's to you Justin Groves, Mr. Second String Wide Receiver...

I have been just doing a lot of reading here and finally I have found something that I really needed to reply about. And there has to be a first post some time so I'll try not to make as ignorant as I have seen in this forum.

In the article here it list DL out scoring their playoff foes 116-48. I think Alcoa's playoff's foes are 125-30 if that even means anything. Also all I have been reading about is how McNair is on the sidelines with some guy named Big Daddy aka..something. Will they be back-ups Friday if you need them? Dang I hope you need them but, dang I hope they don't get in...

As far as win/loss records go in the playoffs D.L. is 23-10, ALCOA 24-10 just for what it is worth. With you guys playing at home I would give you a 4 point adv. but I think Alcoa is a touchdown better so I say

These are our foes win/loss records in this years playoff's.

ALCOA 28

D.L. 25

I really hope though it is a good and fair game and everyone has a safe trip heading over to Nashville!

Go Tornadoes!!!

Edited by 79Champ

I have just sat by and listened to poster after poster bash lipscomb and predict an alocoa win, and then have the nerve to call lipscomb "cocky". It humors me that people could truly believe alcoa can blow out lipscomb. Granted, last years alcoa game means absolutely nothing, but its really hjard to imagine that same team has the potential to blow out a very versatile and stingy lipscomb. As a previous player of the past two season, i know that alcoa has a very dangerous squad, but be assured that lipscomb is ready and well prepared to controll any weapon you have in the back field. I know that lindsey is a good back, but lipscomb has played against and shut down better. We have faced the likes of Lamarcus Coker(#2 rated all-purpose back in the country) in a scrimage and it did not affect the outcome of the score, as well as many others in the past. Be assured that lipscomb is ready for alcoa. I will not give a prediction about the outcome of the game, but i think that alcoa will have their hands full with this bunch of lipscomb players. Matt/burton Elrod, jaime wilkerson, austin rogers are just four of several players that have the opportunity to make huge plays at any time. After what happened last year, everyone better believe that lipscomb will not underestimate anyone they play. I will be there on Friday, and i hope it will be a good game. get ready alcoa, if by some way you do win, you better believe that lipscomb will make you earn it.. Good luck to lipscomb.

AFR, you know something D1A coaches don't, because UT's staff really likes Lindsey and is going to offer him right after signing day (I think that's the 4th time I've mentioned that in this thread).  If he can't play RB at UT they can turn him into an LB, which they like to do.  Talent evaluatin obviously isn't your strength.

825447467[/snapback]

When is Rivals sending you your first paycheck. I think it is great that UT is giving these gentlemen scholarships. However, you are defining your life by knowing Dustin and Brandon. Please quit mentioning that they are gettin scholarships, everyone knows by now, and frankly, no one cares. They still have a season to finish and another to start. D1 is the least of their worries, but it sounds like you may need to go to the bathroom for a little while when they are officially offered.

Justin Groves, interesting name, did your mom know you were going to be gay?

825446805[/snapback]

This coming from someone who would hide behind a screen name and would never say it to someone's face. Such comments show how "classy" Lipscomb supporters and students are. I merely stated my opinion on the outcome of the game and you and bombsquad want to resort to childish name calling. I guess that is how manly you are.

825447468[/snapback]

Meaningless post #23.