Who is the best player in the state

adidas23

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone has there own opinion, but the fact is that cait macmahan from heritage in blount county is the best player in the state. she was up for ms. basketball last season as a sophmore has already commited to tennessee to play for pat summit. that alone show she is the best cause is someelse was better they would be going there instead of her

Dudley is probably the best AA player in the state. When you put up 38 points against a premire team like LA you gotta be pretty good. She scored a lot from double teams, if they chose to cover her man on man...there was no contest. If I had a vote today she would get mine. But you know, its only November and a lot could happen.

everyone has there own opinion, but the fact is that cait macmahan from heritage in blount county is the best player in the state. she was up for ms. basketball last season as a sophmore has already commited to tennessee to play for pat summit. that alone show she is the best cause is someelse was better they would be going there instead of her

825443794[/snapback]

This is certainly NOT to say that MacMahan is not the best; and I have no idea who might be THE best. MacMahan probably is. But College Recruiting is a very "needs" based science, if in fact it could be called a science. That being said, Pat Summit, if she sees the potential, will sign talent.

But now, so as not to be construed as contrary, I can think of no one who would be better than MacMahan. But there are only a couple thousand others whom I haven't seen yet.

But how'bout that shot-blocker gal over at Lewis County?

From Lewis County

B) With Love B)

B) SWAT! :lol:

Don't forget it's a team game and every all-star needs the team. Sometimes we forget that.

I think being a smart player is forgotten when players try to be the stand out.

Example: Heritage was holding the ball for the last shot before halftime in the Pigeon Forge game. Heritage called the play to spread the floor and let Cait take the guard on and make a shot and draw a foul, which if anyone knows Heritage they do this all the time. Pigeon Forge has a great Defensive guard #22 and played her well and with the help of other players moving in to help out on the play they left 2 of Heritage's players wide open with an easy shot. Instead of kicking it out she tried one of her acrobatic moves and missed the shot leaving Pigeon Forge the ball to advance down court for a last second shot.

If the player is great then why not go for the smart pass as the defense triples on you leaving your team mates open.

I personally think Cait is awesome, but if your looking at the big picture that kind of playing is not smart. Whether your ahead by 100 or behind by 100.

Edited by jgarrison

Let's also add Alysha Clark, Brandy Brown and Jessica Mooney to the nominee list.

Does the girl at Lewis Co have her own publisist? Because there is an abundance of posting about her.

Just because Cait committed to Tennessee does NOT mean they have committed to her. I'm sure Coach Summitt would love to have her but, I'm just stating the facts.

Cait is a great player as is Dudley and the above mentioned players.