3A Round 4 Predictions

glover

Knox Fulton @ Smith Co.

Fulton is a very speedy team. This was suppose to be a down year for them. These guys are no joke. Smith County has one of the strongest defences in 3A. Creats turnovers and makes plays. Offence is very balanced can run or pass. This one will be a tough match up. Homefield is to much, got to go with Smith Co.

Smith Co. - 20

Knox Fulton - 17

Greenbrier @ Kingsbury

Another tough call. I don't know to much about either team but both had tough games last week. The winner of this game I think will be the team who makes less turnovers. It looks to be a good match up. My call Greenbrier.

Greenbrier - 14

Kingsbury - 13

Let me know what you think and let me know about the west teams if you know anything.

Edited by glover

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just like last year's matchup with Macon and Fulton. Strong defense against a bunch of athletes. But what we found out up here at Macon was that those guys were pretty strong defensively too. Fulton has way too many weapons. I think Smith may keep it close for a half but in the second half it will start to get ugly. I'm saying Fulton by 24

Its just like last year's matchup with Macon and Fulton. Strong defense against a bunch of athletes. But what we found out up here at Macon was that those guys were pretty strong defensively too. Fulton has way too many weapons. I think Smith may keep it close for a half but in the second half it will start to get ugly. I'm saying Fulton by 24

825444867[/snapback]

You would. :lol:

Why, there is ole' tennisguy. Macon Co. didn't really have an offense that could do too much. I'm sure Fulton is strong on defense too. SC has more ability to get things done on the offensive side of the ball than MC did. TC a couple of years ago were able to throw as well as run and played a close ball game at home. I think SC will do the same and might even pull a good un'.

P.S. Go on over to the girls Bball thread. There are some folks waiting on you there.

Some of you guys just don't know what your talking about. No one is saying Smith Co. will dominate with its defence. We are saying our defence is strong, maybe the best its been in years. We are not saying we are bigger and stronger or even harder hitters. We are saying we think we can compete with your talent and our defence may be what helps us over come your speed and talent in your key positions. Yes we know you have a great offence! Yes we know your good at defence. Yes we know your LAST YEARS state champs. We all know these things. Tell us something we don't know!!! Brag all you want. Games are won on the field. We will see you FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Good luck 2 both teams. I hope everyone has a safe trip here and home. We welcome you to the HOLE!

Remember - Its all about the game plan!!!!

I hope you guys bring a big crowd. I would love to see 4 to 5 thousand here friday night.

My heart is behind you guys in Smith County... Since Macon is out of it this year I am definetely pulling for you guys. I have been betting on you guys all season. I was at the game last friday and of course it was another great game. I am sad to see this region go. Well anyway I have seen SC play probably 3 or 4 times this year and they are for real!! Don't let these people tell you that you all aren't fast enough or anything like that. With that D you all can play with anyone in the state. My prediction is SC 14 Fulton 13. This will be a REAL good game and I cant wait to see it. Go Smith County, you boys have heart and keep on winning. thumb