New Beech Coach

sumnerfbfan

Well, the verdict from the administration at Beech is in, and the person he picked to replace Coach Aric is...........................Anthony Crabtree, from Creekwood. Being a fan of Buccaneer Football, I have to ask, who is this guy and is he the man to lead the Bucs back? I was at the meeting he had with the parents last night and honestly, I was not very impressed. I believe the principal got caught with his pants down. When he fired Coach Aric he was sure that Coach Grantham would leave White House and take this job. Everyone else in Sumner County knew this was not going to happen. So then he (the principal), was left scrambling around to try and find a coach. He could not admit he made a mistake in firing Coach Aric, so he hires someone who will be a complete yes man in his desire to really dismantle the football program. It truly is a sad day in the history of Buccaneer Football.

Oh, by the way for all you out there who thought Coach Holmes could not coach, the Dublin Irish are in the semi-final game in the Georgia Dome for the second time in his three years there as coach. Sounds pretty good to me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the reaction from the players about the new coach? I know nothing about him. It is sad to see a powerhouse program that Beech has been and could be again struggle with saying goodbye to its coaches on a regular basis - that includes assistant coaches as well. It has been a revolving door for several years. What can this program do to stop this? I understand budget cuts and so forth, but I don't believe other Sumner County programs have this problem as bad as Beech does. :huh:

Only a 2nd year program on varsity level. 2005 will be the first senior class. 5-5 reoord during the regular season is not to bad. How many years has Beech been competing on the varsity level bigreid. Coach Tree will be a great asset to your program. Give him a couple of years to rebuild the program and then make your judgements. Peace thumb