WHO'LL COME OUT ON TOP? PREDICTIONS?

SPORTZTER1

Hey Lady Mustang, and Wayne Co. Lady Cat fans, who will it be in tonights game?? Loretto hasn't had any playing experience as far as regular season play yet, soo... im expecting a little first game gitters, but also am expecting them to step up and play a great game and win by a double digit margin!! What does everyone else think??? How will it effect the Lady Wildcats of Wayne Co. coming off of a HUGE win last night over a supposed TOUGH Lewis County team??? Positive effects, Negative effects?? or will last nights game even be a factor tonight?

Talk it up!!! GO LADY MUSTANGS!!! HOOP IT UP!! ;)

yes... loretto won by 4! It was a terribly officiated game!! One ref in particular was ludacris... Making bad call after bad call against loretto.. At one point he T'd up loretto's coach for making a statement w/out any degrading comments or cursewords... Then our fans let him have it and he intentionally called a foul seconds after just to try and show that he was in charge... Only thing he should have been in charge of was a retirement home because he missed 90% of his calls!! The other two weren't very good but he was pitiful... Loretto's free throw % had to be below 40%!! A lot of room to improve... Dava Dickson showed up to play ball or Loretto would have probably lost... But rather, they play in a one sided game on the officiating side, miss most all of their free throws, and still pull it out! I think it was a good thing, shows them they have things to improve on and it's best to figure that out w/ a win than w/ a loss and in the first of the season rather than the last! Good Game to the wayne co. girls as well... 12 and 21 are players.. if 21 isn't covered she doesn't miss from downtown! She kept them in the game....

what else is new Loretto fans complaining about something whether it be the officials or the other team playing to rough or whatever. Just one time say we won a close game despite it not being our night. I hope when ya'll come to Lawrenceburg we either blow ya"ll out or you do the same to us because I don't want to hear any excuses.

golfcat = just another unrealistic l'burg fan...

Loretto won.. plain and simple... ask any of the wayne co fans how pitiful that one ref was and they'll tell you too.. But no you have to spout off ya mouth... Loretto will beat LCHS by 15 atleast both games... By the way, Summertown would do the same, yet LCHS is too scared of the possibility of getting shown up by a single A ballclub... I hope LCHS regains their powers and hits the state scene every year because it's good for the county... I hope they lose to loretto every yr of course.. but wish them luck in every other game.. less they started playin summertown.. It's just bigmouths like you that give them a bad name to certain ppl... go back to the links, thx drive thru...