Welcome to REAL high school football Vikes!

VolmanScott

We have more class we dont insult You on the internet we say it to your face. Whos the joke now...let me think its you. You can type insluts all day just know this we still come home winners we beat all the people in are bracket and we dont have to recruit to do it ethier. Maryville recrutis thier players we get what we get and still play alwsome. So in the end you are a clown , you have no purpose in living have a worthless life typing on the internet and being supportive of your school ha ha who got the last words now!          from a ths fan!!

825454250[/snapback]

Ok at first I thought others who claimed Maryville recruits were the most ignorant people on the face of the earth but now I am confident that it is YOU. You must be the stupidest person on the face of this planet if you believe Maryville recruits. That is an outright ignorant lie. Its an excuse basically, for people who cant beat us, they just say we recruit to make themselves feel better. All these kids have been playing together since they were in diapers and everyone knows it. Well obviously you dont, but now you do so you can stop using that excuse cause everyone knows it isnt true. You are an idiot for saying that. Maryville was obviously the best team, the best coached, and the most well prepared team out there tonight. THS, Im sorry you have fans that support your program such as THSMcClain.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of BS from the THS fans on this thread is making me sick. Im getting a headache just reading it. I was going to be gracious in our win at first and not rub it in yalls face (wait...no I wasnt), but now the accusations from your side has called me to do otherwise. What about those special teams baby?? real special huh?? I thought that was suposed to be yalls biggest threats? Well, it turned out tongiht it was your biggest weakness. THS, never come down to our house again speaking all the garbage you have spoken. You just got a little humility lesson courtesy of the Maryville Rebels.

P.S.- ON a lighter note I DO hope you make it home safely THS. Thats will be the nicest thing you hear from me.

What are you talking about...Maryville does recruit! Infact, George Quarles was in my house tonight after the game talking to my little brother! He apparently saw some potential in him after he made 3 tackles this season in his first year of peewee football for the Bears! Quarles said my brother was the best 12 year old bench player EVER! My little brother went ahead and committed to Maryville and he's going to start his weight training and dieting program next week. So in 5 years teams better look out cause my little brother is going to be the best defensive end this state has ever seen! :);)

You're right bro....he's just askin for it.  You gave it to him.  i just daon't wanna se you get in trouble or the thread shut down. 

Well, you are right he did deserve it. They wont shut this thread down, because what I said was true, and it needed to be said. Its time we put an end to the recruiting accusations. The ignorance of the topic just makes me angry. I know my rights...They cant shut this down...All Im guilty of is telling the truth.

HAHAHAHA......maryville recruits?? From what?? Maybe those that don't want to play for heritage or william blount!!! I graduated from Alcoa last year.....we get beat by Maryville most of the time, except for the few occasional times we win. At Alcoa people from the county come to play for us just like they do for maryville b/c the county teams stink. Maryville is good b/c they are always good. Private schools recruit....city schools don't. We get what we can and if you are good you get the best. Same for Alcoa and Maryville.....taken the golden balls home!!

Good job to you rebels. You played an almost perfect game. Good luck to you next week, and bring the gold ball back to east TN. As for the Vikes you all had a heck of a season and a good team. As for tonights game you got out coached. The rebels new everything you were going to run and when you where going to run it. As for you all it looked to me that you did not have a clue what was going on on defence, and it showed. But alas this is not the players fault but the coaches for not getting them ready and prepared to play.

"How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?" OR...How many championships must a football team win before they can get some respect. C'mon Vikes fans...seriously. You were BLANKED!! This would not have been quite as bad if TN High fans would not have been feeling their oats so much before the game. Lets face it, Maryville is in a class by themselves. Sure, Morristown beat them last year, but a blind squirrel will find a nut every once in a while. Much respect to TN High. You had a great season...but you played NOBODY! You didnt face an offense like the Red Rebels have all year! Play someone!! Schedule tougher teams! To the TN High fans that didnt get on here and run their fingers, good luck next year. To the fans who somehow believe that they got screwed by bad calls and maybe no-calls, leave your phone number on here and I will personally call you from the 'Boro to let you know how the officials are doing.

We have more class we dont insult You on the internet we say it to your face. Whos the joke now...let me think its you. You can type insluts all day just know this we still come home winners we beat all the people in are bracket and we dont have to recruit to do it ethier. Maryville recrutis thier players we get what we get and still play alwsome. So in the end you are a clown , you have no purpose in living have a worthless life typing on the internet and being supportive of your school ha ha who got the last words now!          from a ths fan!!

825454250[/snapback]

ths fan. Maryville does not recruit you idiot. We are not private. But if you want to call us clowns, the least you could do is call us educated clowns. Words like "insluts, recrutis, and alwsome" prove that you are indeed the uneducated clown. Let us compare overall team GPAs. As I said...you are the clown. The only recruiting tool that Maryville has is their track record. Sure, we have kids from surrounding areas, but the only reason for that is because they want to play for a winner. We dont coerce them into coming here. They have their minds made as soon as they see the Rebel powerhouse play the game of football. If you lived in this area, you might send your son or daughter here too...if you could read the exit signs on the interstate. I GOT THE LAST WORDS. Win and lose with class buddy.

C'mon people. Talkin' smack before the game is normal. Talkin' junk after the game is quite another. Let's make our peace and accept our fates.

Tennessee High, you guys had a great year but I agree with the people here who say you all need to play tougher teams. Not that there are a whole lot of them where you are. Maybe you should try to schedule Dobyns-Bennett or some team like that. ANY team with a tradition.

Work on the pass, too. Running alone won't get you anywhere in this era anymore. Maryville's proof of that because they have the best balance of offense I've seen so far in high school football and look where it got them: 4 state championships in the last 6 years.

But Maryville does recruit, by the way. They recruit SPECTACULAR coaches. :) And then keep them together for a loooong time, thankfully!

That's the reason more than anything else that we are as good as we are right now. That, and collective hard work and determination and very tough competition in Region 3-4A. And a little luck at times (quality back-ups to take over for injured starters, for example.)

Melrose will be challenging, I think, but I doubt they will be as good as Knoxville Central. From what I know, they haven't exactly played a stellar schedule either. All the best teams they've played I think the scores have been very close. Well, guess we'll see soon enough who's for real this year. Go MARYVILLE!