Welcome to REAL high school football Vikes!

VolmanScott

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I go, I might have fraternity stuff, I will be wearing my lucky shirt. Its a shirt I acquired my junior year, I wore it to every game EXCEPT the Mo-West game that year and after we lost that game I decided it must be lucky and wore it to every sporting event. Seemed to work best for football for some reason!? :) Anyway, thats what I'll be wearing...screw it, I'll wear it on Saturday anyway, whether I am there or not!

THS is absolutly terrible.  i cant believe they even made it this far in the playoffs.  i didnt think they would be that bad, but i was proven wrong.  all week long i said "the wing-t is awful there is no way they cant beat us the wing t" and all i heard was no our wing t is differnt.  GARBAGE.  i bet they didnt have a100 yards total offense.  ive never seen a team execute so terrible.  jeff smith had the game of his life.  this team was just bad. i cant express in words how bad they are.  mo witten who? he didnt do anything all night long.  i felt sorry for them at one point in the game, i didnt know teams could be that bad.  so for all you tennessee high fans that thought you were on top of the world and that you couldnt be taken down.  welcome to reality. Maryville is better than you are, i told you all week they were, but now you know for yourself.  have a nice offseason and try not to be so awful next year if we meet again, i dont think you can be much worse though.

825454152[/snapback]

We have more class we dont insult You on the internet we say it to your face. Whos the joke now...let me think its you. You can type insluts all day just know this we still come home winners we beat all the people in are bracket and we dont have to recruit to do it ethier. Maryville recrutis thier players we get what we get and still play alwsome. So in the end you are a clown , you have no purpose in living have a worthless life typing on the internet and being supportive of your school ha ha who got the last words now! from a ths fan!!

Wow, that was the most awful thing i've ever seen... for THS that is... Maryville dominated that game from start to finish... What happened to that thread about "THS state champions" oh yeah it doesn't matter because now it's fictional... whatever region they're from, it's the most awful section of football i've ever heard of... lets move on the melrose, maybe they're team is actually worth mentioning...

We have more class we dont insult You on the internet we say it to your face. Whos the joke now...let me think its you. You can type insluts all day just know this we still come home winners we beat all the people in are bracket and we dont have to recruit to do it ethier. Maryville recrutis thier players we get what we get and still play alwsome. So in the end you are a clown , you have no purpose in living have a worthless life typing on the internet and being supportive of your school ha ha who got the last words now!          from a ths fan!!

825454250[/snapback]

Are you serious... i'll say it to your face all day, and so will rebelraider... he says every week that he's doesn't have a shirt on with the rebel flag, and i'm right next to him... you are just proving that your team stinks... gah, you think we recruit our players... are you serious.. get a life, you'll have lots of time to think about it over the off season.. enjoy

Tonight I went to the game, I thought it would be a great game. The game was so great I left at halftime. I can not believe THS made it that far in the first place, I was embarassed for the Vikes, 35 to 0 at half, that is SAD! The way they played tonight they couldn't have beaten some Single-A teams. One good point for THS tonight is that they had some nice uniforms.

Melrose will not be that bad expect and awesome game.

-treefitty74

if you want me to insult you to your face you can come find me or ill meet you somewhere if its really that important to. it sounds to me like you arent coming home winners seeing as how we beat the living crap out of your team. you guys played like a pile of crap all night. now you wanna go and be like all the other fans in tennessee who are jealous of our success and say that we recruit, get a life man, you lost fair and square and you know it, admitting it to yourself is the first wtep to moving on man. actually i do have a purpose in living until next week at least. cause we are going to Murfreesboro next week to watch the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. on the other hand you can go ahead and shoot your worthless sack of garbage self now, because you will be sitting at home next week thinking about how bad we murdered your team. and i believe i and the entire city of Maryville got the last word, all i have to say is.49-0.