Welcome to REAL high school football Vikes!

VolmanScott

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THS fans -

Congrats on a great season!

Please excuse those of us who continue to talk trash on this thread. But think about how it makes you feel to hear us on here talking about your team after blowing them out of town last night...it makes you think we are classless, poor sports. Well, put the shoe on the other foot and some of us would toss it back and say "hey, lose with class and grace." After the pummeling that occurred last night, it would be most wise to say "you were right, you are better" instead of bringing up allegations of recruiting and suggesting that it should have been closer.

Once again, we are what we said we were and we're going to state again.

Good luck next week against Melrose so go down there and bring the Gold Ball back to East TN im an Vikings fan and i m gonna admit yall are a well coach team and everything yall was as good as i thought i yall will be my opinion yall have one of the best defense of coach in the state in TN yall did things against the Vikes offense that no other team could do and yall right we do need to play tougher teams in on non confersnce games to prepare us for games like we had tonight so maybe we meet yall again down the road but if we dont play tems from down this way or a team like D-B in the regular season we gonna feel like this way everytime we play teams like yall plus yall are and class act team and in my opinion yall could beat anybody in TN from 1a to 5a ball

Thanks for your support Transplant and hope you can re-group next year and stop that horde from getting this far west.  Knowing that your Trojans played those vikes tough, gave me an inner peace this year.

825454801[/snapback]

FBE,

The best compliment I can pay your program is that in my opinion you are the New England Patriots of Tennessee High School football. No superstars just a lot of really good players who are well-coached and play together as a team.

We need to try to get to that level. We missed playing y'all in the play-offs this year, but we have a lot of work to do before we can think about getting back to that level.

Again good luck next week.

:o WE WERE COMPLETELY OUT CLASSED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There’s no other way to put it. The myth is true…. IT’S A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD OF FOOTBALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MORRISTOWN!!!!!!! I’m so imprested with that Maryville team I’m almost at a loss for words. And it’s not because they have so many great athletes because outside that Incredible Offensive Line and the Quarterback that seems to have a LASER SCOPE mounted on his helmet, no other player or even their jersey numbers stand out (of course I was only able to see them for a little over two quarters). EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE KIDS gives it all they got EVERY SINGLE PLAY… unbelievable!!!! The execution on offence and the tenacious ball pursuit on defense is something I have NEVER seen out of ANY team in Upper East Tenn.!!! I could go on and on and on but I will end by saying… I think THS players, coaches, and fans walked away from that game last night with a whole new outlook of what HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL is suppose to be like. I’m talking about … the level of play, the band, the cheerleaders, the student section, the coaching, and the preparation of the players and the coaching staff. Don’t get me wrong…. Tennessee High is as close as it gets to that level of tradition in UET, and I’m VERY proud of that. WE SET THE STANDARD IN THIS AREA with out a doubt! But I hope we are able to raise that level to that of which I witnessed in Maryville last night in the near future!!!

To the THS TEAM I’d like to say…. WE STUNK UP THE FEILD in every way last night!!!!! As good as Maryville is they’re not 49 points better than the VIKINGS!! If you look at it any other way you’re only fooling yourself. I don’t have anything positive to say about last night so I will leave it at that.

The Viking coaches and players have given all of THS a historical season to be proud of!! I for one am proud of our coaching staff for the team they have put together and for the way they have represented our school and community all year long.

To the SENIORS… you have paved the way to practically uncharted territory for THS. You guys will go down in history as the GREATES team our school has seen since 1972. Don’t get use to it though, because I’m betting it won’t take that long for coach Stubbs and the boys to give us another trip to Maryville!!! GREAT season guys and as far as the last game is concerned… KEEP YOUR HEAD UP… what don’t kill you only makes you better!!!

thumb

DONT TRASH TALK POEPLE YOU BEAT SO MUCH.WE ARE JUST AS PROUD OF OUR KIDS UP HERE AS YOU ARE DOWN THERE.SHOW SOME CLASS LIKE YOUR TEAM AND COACHES.

If you can walk the walk you can talk the talk cyclone81. Plus when Elizabethton got beat by Maryville in 98 they made excuses and printed them on some stupid T-Shirts they sold, now that is a real class organization. Like I have said beating Daniel Boone and Unicoi County is nothing and makes you no better. Every team in Region 1 that has played Maryville or Knox Central has found that out and has went home with a loss and making excuses about the ref's or recruiting.

THS did great this season and had a great time but Maryville was the better team and they are very respectful and greatful and they did not do alot of trash talking they are a great team and i wish them the best of luck and far as THS fans talking smack we lost get over it and rebuild treat people like you want to be treated we lost but be greatful we lost to a good team so be respectful we just might play them agin next year who knows but Great job Maryville and good luck!!!!!!!!

thumb