tngator

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i sense a bit of uneasiness on the maryville fan base...you guys gettin a lil scared are you?...yea you know whats gonna happen...Melrose is gonna come to the Boro and knock Maryvilles heads off, thats whats gonna happen...i dont appreciate you guys not thinking that i am intelligent also...it hurts man..seriously...lets keep it clean..lol....

I'm beginning to think there is one guy out there that is following us from thread to thread saying the same things over and over every week....either that or ALL our opponents think their great, until they gotta turn their equipment in on Monday. thumb

You obviously know lil about the city where the gold ball resides....Maryville, Home of Champions.

... and then you wake-up.....

825457716[/snapback]

Melrose -- you don't have a freaking clue of what you are about to go up against. I am a proud White House alumni and proud supporter of my team. We had a good team this year and yes you beat us fair and square, but your arrogance an cockiness is still showing from Friday night. Most of your fans, um! 99.9% to be exact acted like a bunch of thugs Friday night. You guys were chanting go the F*** home and calling people crackers. That was the most pathetic sign of fans sportsmanship I have ever seen. NO CLASS what so ever. Melrose fans have NO CLASS!!!!!! You guys stink and I can't wait till Saturday at 3:30 to watch your team get hammered in the dirt. Yea, you'll be cheering and all when you get the lead and go into half time with the lead, but the final score will be Marryville 42, Melrose 13. Melrose will lose by at least 3 touch downs guaranteed. I'm glad we don't have to go up against Marryville, not to take anything away from White House, but we are a 3A team that has been playing 4-A for 3 years now. We just don't have the athletes other teams have - we play with heart like Marryville. Our guys grow up playing Jr. Pro together and are like a family, similar to Marryville. Marryville just has the talent and the hometown pride & heart. Going by talent, Melrose should have beaten us by 4 touchdowns, but talent don't always win games, heart and some darn good coaching wins games. That is why Melrose will be the loosers Saturday and I will be cheering them on as if it were White House. Stomp a mud hole in there a** Marryville!!!!!!

To all those non-believers out there, Melrose runs a Wing T offense similar to that of THS. As we all know, George and the boys know how to stop the Wing T anytime and all the time. Given Melrose has the most speed in the state, the will dent the endzone, but not more than 2 times. Maryville's offensive scheme is just too broad for a time like Melrose to stop. Melrose's defensive speed will be greater than an other team that Maryville has seen thus far. But, the Maryville offense will execute like it usually does. It will be close for 3 1/2 quarters, but then Maryville will get one final TD pass from Cade and get that Gold Ball. MHS 24-Melrose-13

well well well guys, i must say, reading these posts keeps me entertained for the entire week before a game. I' m looking forward to seeing ya'll in the 'boro! Let's go Rebs!

oh yeah, where are yall gonna tailgate...me and my girls might come see yuns! thumb

Edited by MHSRebels07

Well, you know us country boys have to stick together. Even though we are pretty close to Nashville, we still have a lot of country in us. You'll see what I'm talking about Saturday when they all march in together. They do bring a pretty big crowd though. I seriously thought we'd have more fans at Melrose than they had, but I was wrong. Other schools in memphis, chattanooga, and even Loudon we showed up with more fans than they had, of course that was during the 1997 champ year. You know in 1997 when we kicked Melros's a**. They weren't as well coached then, they fell apart when our linbackers kept creaming their quarterback. They can't take hits, we just didn't have the personell on defence this year that could give those bone jerking hits like we've had in the past. If you guys have a good defense, you'll have no problem because I know about your offense. Stop the sweep and you stop the offense. Best wishes.