Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

Wow...maybe it'll show me running water out to them at some point or another! :D (You have to admit them boys were never thirsty when I was there!!)

I'm so ready for it to be Saturday.

Guys....this is a once in a life time feeling, don't lose it. Go out there and play with all you have. Win or Lose the community is proud of you and the accomplishments you've had over the years. This year's team will be talked about 25 years from now. Yall have turned Greenbrier from a small one red light town to Greenbrier County!!! (just a joke)

GBT57...I know who you are and I want to say something. Uawake2 is obviously a BIG supporter in Greenbrier Athletics, probably someone you know well. So don't be to mean to him/her...you never know who it could be!!! After all here in Greenbrier the saying is..."Everybody knows everybody and everybody calls ya friend! :D

And I'll leave with the famous words to the announcer on Waterboy.....

"It's the last game of the season, can't hold nothing back now!"

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBT57...I know who you are and I want to say something. Uawake2 is obviously a BIG supporter in Greenbrier Athletics, probably someone you know well. So don't be to mean to him/her...you never know who it could be!!! After all here in Greenbrier the saying is..."Everybody knows everybody and everybody calls ya friend!  :D

825464676[/snapback]

It's a riot trying to figure out who some of these posters are. I know who a couple are but still trying to figure out some too with these CLUEs. A BIG supporter, hmm? (Is it the butler in the kitchen with a candlestick??? :D )

Well, this game is going to be a pretty rowdy one. I know all of us are gettin PUMPED up for it at school. I predict that Greenbrier fans will all be there in the 'Boro by 9:30. Everyone in this town is going to be in the 'Boro, Greenbrier is going to be locked up....I heard from someone yesterday that even the Sonic is closing. Let's get loud and wear your GREEN AND WHITE Saturday! Show the guys how much ya love 'em!

How about that football game?....Never thought I, a DL supporter, would have to try and get people back on topic. Its not exactly our strong point at Lipscomb.

Anyway, lets see some football and a little less worrying with who others are. Can anyone answer my previous post who has seen both teams play in person or on film?

How about that football game?....Never thought I, a DL supporter, would have to try and get people back on topic.  Its not exactly our strong point at Lipscomb.

Anyway, lets see some football and a little less worrying with who others are.  Can anyone answer my previous post who has seen both teams play in person or on film?

825464777[/snapback]

2Aguru... i believe Justin can answer your question

Chrisburr said Greenbrier would lose to JSS and if by some chance Greenbrier did make it to the state championship game that Fulton would score on will and Greenbrier would never see the endzone and I honestly fell out in the floor laughing at his comments and I responded I would love to see Greenbrier vs. Fulton in the state championship and well a few weeks later and here we are Greenbrier vs. Fulton and he has nothing to say about his beloved Fulton Falcons maybe it will be another 6 OT game he was predicting in the 3rd round of the playoff's and this is the first time I looked at the CoachT threads and there wasn't 4 new pages thanks for slowing it down a little it was beggining to be hard to keep up

2Aguru... i believe Justin can answer your question

825464787[/snapback]

I've seen Fulton on film and Greenbrier in person. It will be defensive game. One big play or one turnover will decide it. If Fulton is penalized alot, which seems to be one of their few weaknesses, Greenbrier will win because I'm not there to get stupid penalties :D But really, both teams can run, both teams can pass (Fulton does have awesome recievers) but neither team has seen a defense like the ones they will face Saturday. I believe (but I'm biased) that Greenbrier will win on a big defensive stop or big defensive turnover. That is the least opinuated post I can write. I do not believe Fulton has seen a defensive backfield like GB. Good luck to both, but I think Greenbrier will win it in a close one because of PENALTIES and TURNOVERS. Remember I am biased.

GOOD LUCK AND BRING IT HOME GREENBRIER!!!!

Wow...maybe it'll show me running water out to them at some point or another!  :lol:  (You have to admit them boys were never thirsty when I was there!!)

I'm so ready for it to be Saturday.

Guys....this is a once in a life time feeling, don't lose it. Go out there and play with all you have. Win or Lose the community is proud of you and the accomplishments you've had over the years. This year's team will be talked about 25 years from now. Yall have turned Greenbrier from a small one red light town to Greenbrier County!!! (just a joke)

GBT57...I know who you are and I want to say something. Uawake2 is obviously a BIG supporter in Greenbrier Athletics, probably someone you know well. So don't be to mean to him/her...you never know who it could be!!! After all here in Greenbrier the saying is..."Everybody knows everybody and everybody calls ya friend!  :lol:

825464676[/snapback]

Hey, I havent been mean at all, you have to take up for yourself. And, if youd like to look, most things I said were in response... if anything, he/she snapped on Groves... But, I really dont care because if you support GB, youre good in my book. And since EVERYBODY seems to know me, who are you GBmember? B)

come on gbt57 open your eyes it is usually so easy to see who people are i mean i am pretty sure justin groves 03 is oo wait that one is easy and kyle gainous well that is oo that is easy too nah i am playing with ya if you are coming to the boro friday with groves yall should give me call and we can "talk strategy" for the game haha see yall at the game atleast and be careful on here sometimes the Greenbrier faithful will get mad at ya and HUNT you down or atleast thats what they did to me