Name that line....

Hamm

O.K. guys, I stole this idea from another teams website because it is huge on that site. Its called name that line.... It goes, one person names a Movie quote and everyone guesses what movie its from. The person that gets it right names the new quote and the game goes on and on....

If you think the game is stupid or whatever, then you don't have to play. Just move on to another topic. This is open to whoever wants to play so lets have fun. O.K. I'll start us off, this is from one of my all time favorite movies....Wrestling4Life if you are out there, you should hit this one out of the park!

Here goes....

"So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

No.

Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

No, I don't.

You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like. "

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K...this one is a little harder....

"I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game--featuring you--while singing your own song in a new commercial--starring you--broadcast during the Superbowl in a game that you are winning, and I will not sleep until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back."

monty python and the holy grail.

next

"i'm quite a brilliant surgeon, i could do something with that hump"

"what hump?"

825458170[/snapback]

Young Frankenstein. peter boyle to marty feldman.

"could be worse"

"how could things possibliy be worse!"

"could be raining"

and the thunder and rain begins to fall.

Edited by texas23

That's from Young Fankenstein too!

How bout this:

You've gotten to be like a daughter to me and I wanna share somethin' with ya.

Awww, what's that Ma Kelley?

I go both ways.

825458226[/snapback]

Johnny Dangerously.

and

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Edited by texas23

Johnny Dangerously.

and

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

825458245[/snapback]

I'm gonna say.....Sudden Impact. I know it's a Dirty Harry flick, but I can't say which one.

I've got a GREAT one, and BIG ups to whoever gets it.

"How would you Beat him?"

"With a Stick, while he slept!!!

But on a Horse, with a Lance?.....That Man is Unbeatable."

Edited by HBK19