Sequoyah High School

Bill#49

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has it not been officially advertsied?  Has not been in the local paper or advertised on the TSSAA website.

825461894[/snapback]

Yeah its been in the paper. I dont know why its not on the site. Trust me... I attend SQHS and kerley is gone. They are looking for a new coach now. Got quite a bit of applications.

Does anyone have any information on the stipend? I know Monroe County doesn't pay very well. Any insight would be helpful. Basically, do they have athletes, and what do they pay?

Yeah its been in the paper.  I dont know why its not on the site.  Trust me... I attend SQHS and kerley is gone.  They are looking for a new coach now.  Got quite a bit of applications.

825461922[/snapback]

Edited by gridiron13

Does anyone have any information on the stipend?  I know Monroe County doesn't pay very well.  Any insight would be helpful.  Basically, do they have athletes, and what do they pay?

825461942[/snapback]

I asked an assistant and he told me the pay for kerley was $3500.. I dont really know what a good pay is but thats what I was told.

Guest clevelandbusinessman

3500.00 for a head coach, you have to be kidding me.

I asked an assistant and he told me the pay for kerley was $3500..  I dont really know what a good pay is but thats what I was told.

825461958[/snapback]

Coach Garry Kreis at Coalfield is paid $2000 a year from Morgan County Schools.

825462080[/snapback]

I heard that the baseball coach makes more there than the head football coach!

Know anything about that Dalefan? :o Is that because the baseball coach won a state championship a few years ago? :D

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

3500.00 for a head coach, you have to be kidding me.

825461977[/snapback]

What a JOKE. If thats all you pay you'll never get anyone in there who can win. Unless it's by blind luck that you just get someone who wants a head job so bad that they will probably take a HUGE pay cut from their assistant job somewhere.

Announcements