5. Coffee Co 4-6

6. Franklin Co 2-8

7. Tullahoma 0-11

tuesday 2/8 games:

Columbia @ Lawrence Co

Lincoln Co @ Franklin Co

Coffee Co @ Shelbyville

825553268[/snapback]

Big night tonight. Columbia plays on the road @ Lawrence Co in an effort to continue their undefeated regular season in the district. Coffee @ Shelbyville could have a big impact on the # 3, 4 and 5 seeds for the district tourney in which 3 and 4 play at home while 5 has to go on the road in the first round.

You'll just have to "overlook" flem Oakland.  His team is just not up to snuff this year and he's taking pop shots at others.  Oakland is playing excellent basketball and I haven't seen the slightiest bit of stuggling on their part.  Oh well whats one to do.  And White County is an extremely hard place to win at. 

Tournaments are just 3 weeks away.  I'm still sticking with Oakland and Columbia as the finalists in Region 4-AAA.  And I look for both to advance to State.

The Road to the Murph.  Who will be there?

825550359[/snapback]

MJ, you kill me. Do you want to play Shelbyville in an elimination game in the region? You certainly won't admit it but the answer is NO and neither does Oakland who is not playing as well as they were earlier regardless of what you and 85 want to think. Better get ready, somebody unexpected is going home early. Wonder who it will be? Only time will tell. thumb

MJ, you kill me.  Do you want to play Shelbyville in an elimination game in the region?  You certainly won't admit it but the answer is NO and neither does Oakland who is not playing as well as they were earlier regardless of what you and 85 want to think.  Better get ready, somebody unexpected is going home early.  Wonder who it will be?  Only time will tell. thumb

825558123[/snapback]

I would say Oakland or Mt. Juliet would have no problem in playing Shelbyville in an elimination game. Mt. Juliet would win by 30 and Oakland by about 12-15. Just my humble opinion.

Guest Oakland
MJ, you kill me.  Do you want to play Shelbyville in an elimination game in the region?  You certainly won't admit it but the answer is NO and neither does Oakland who is not playing as well as they were earlier regardless of what you and 85 want to think.  Better get ready, somebody unexpected is going home early.  Wonder who it will be?  Only time will tell. thumb

825558123[/snapback]

how bout you ask mindy odom if oakland isnt playing well. at one point in tonight's game against cookeville, oakland was winning 45-14! oakland scared to play shelbyville? dont flatter yourself! more like the other way around :rolleyes:

Guest Oakland
Guys, C'mon what would Region 4 be without these discussions involving Shelbyville? You know they're the team to beat! (right flem)  thumb Keep it up don't let the General sneak up on you.

825558375[/snapback]

believe me, most of us are very well aware of that. but dont be firing off statements such as that oakland wouldnt want to play shelbyville in an elimination game. oakland beat a team(columbia) that shelbyville has to by double digits both times

Oakland[/url'>' date='Feb 9 2005 - 07:55 AM']believe me, most of us are very well aware of that. but dont be firing off statements such as that oakland wouldnt want to play shelbyville in an elimination game. oakland beat a team(columbia) that shelbyville has to by double digits both times

825558379[/snapback]

Oakland, My tongue was firmly in cheek you know. The post on Lincoln Co. was right on. They are playing very well. We play them Friday night and can tell more by then. We were in our funk the last time we played them and they had the weirdest 6 point play at the end of the game to cut an 11 point lead to 5 which was our margin of victory but was still scary at the least.