2005 Lincoln County Falcons

falconfan94

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are losing a top notch runningback in Josh Gregory.  But you can never put it past LC to always having a team that will compete.

825471047[/snapback]

I totally disagree. In my opinion, Gregory was about the third best running back on this year's team. Chip Emmons was a lot more determined runner but couldn't keep his self out of trouble, and Quan Buchanan ran the ball really hard as well. Buchanan was a sophomore and will be back next year, along with another sophomore, Jeremy Ramsey, who ran the ball hard when he was called on.

Edited by LCstatman

I totally disagree. In my opinion, Gregory was about the third best running back on this year's team. Chip Emmons was a lot more determined runner but couldn't keep his self out of trouble, and Quan Buchanan ran the basll really hard as well. Buchanan was a sophomore and will be back next year, along with another sophomore, Jeremy Ramsey, who ran the ball hard when he was called on.

825477148[/snapback]

I always thought Emmons had a lot of talent. The young man is gifted.