White Co. vs Cookeville

justafanatic

This should be one of the premier 7AAA district games Fri. night, and a classic Cookeville-Sparta showdown. Regardless, both teams will play hard as both will probably be pumped, and could possibly go either way. I believe in the end Cookeville will prevail and that is based on the depth of the team vs. Sparta. But if Sparta is "hot" in their 3 point shooting, it could be different. I will go with Cookeville 10-12 points.

Note that Livingston is not "down" as some think. They hit 10 (3 pointers) Tues. night and was gunning for Cookeville. LA played exceptionally well. In the end Cookeville found a way to pull it out, even though there was a lackluster performance for the Lady Cavs.

:lol: Most definitely Cookeville will prevail if White Co.'s coach continues to not let the WHOLE Team preform the way they are capable of preforming. Yes they have some excellent 3 pt. shooters. Untill Coach let's them do what they can as a team and quit trying to depend solely alone on the big girl under the goal they will continue to get beat. She's good but let her work a little by getting rebounds off 3 point post just a little, instead of being fed all the time.

B) Most definitely Cookeville will prevail if White Co.'s coach continues to not let the WHOLE Team preform the way they are capable of preforming.  Yes they have some excellent 3 pt. shooters.  Untill Coach let's them do what they can as a team and quit trying to depend solely alone on the big girl under the goal they will continue to get beat. She's good but let her work a little by getting rebounds off 3 point post just a little, instead of being fed all the time.

825465192[/snapback]

snoopdog wasn't u on here a week ago praising coach haley?

cookeville bya bunch

Hey, you Sparta folks, get on here and post something! Just 2 hrs. away from tipoff in the biggest rivarly in the Upper Cumberland AAA ball. Let us hear your opinions. Should be a real game with the team that wants it the most the winner. I know it will be a full house, come early. Both girls and boys games will be Upper Cumberland basketball at it's best.

snoopdog wasn't u on here a week ago praising coach haley?

cookeville bya bunch

825465392[/snapback]

Yes I was!! and I still think Coach Haley is a FANTASTIC Coach from what I've seen through numerous AAU coaches and school coaches I was just saying what I felt the problem was with getting this team into it's best working order, but that's just my point of view. He'll get it all together for these girls before State I can promise you that, because this man is capable of winning ballgames!!!