Sullivan Central Men's Basketball

FalconHater00

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wanted to see the Cougars put up triple digits last night. Yes, everyone played well, but the level of competition wasn't very good. I saw a lot things that a good team will expose. The subs played great, but again, against a good team, I can only see maybe 3 or 4 of them getting significant playing time (Toler, Hubbard, Hess, Dinkel). It was great to see Toler back in action. From what I saw last night, they should make the championship game, with a possible rematch with Daniel Boone.

Why dont the cougars try to get in a REAL tournament. Not in a tournament with teams that cant play. I mean Honaker was in that tournament. Im sure they were impressive. About as impressive as your Central Cougars    NOT AT ALL.

825488332[/snapback]

hey tn high paper champ take it easy central would wipe the floor with the mighty vikes

Obviously you have not played us yet, I have not seen any team wipe us out. Also the Virginia High tournament usually has some pretty good teams in it. Two years ago it was stacked. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing a rematch between Central and Boone, should make for a good game.

825488350[/snapback]

hey jrock dont worry about cougarhater he is one of those tn high people who reads the bristol herald courier too much and thinks they are god. he knows he can talk as much crap as he wants to because he knows they dont have to play us thumb