Great 2A title game

futbolfan

i was there.........just got home 2am and i'm dog tired....awesome game.

not much defense in the first half...but the tornadoes made up for it in the second half. that #23 for huntingdon was awesome though..talkin 'bout quick!

thanks for an awesome game guys...congratulations to the tornadoes for bringing the goldball back to the best part of tennessee thumb

First of all, CONGRATS to ALCOA. They were no doubt the best team the Mustangs have seen all year. Power, speed, and playmaking ability are in abundance for the Tornadoes. They made the plays they needed to make in the second half to win. The collective Mustang hats are off to you.

To my Mustangs, hold your head very high, you played a very competitive game. It is a long road to get to the Title Game and some teams never make it. From the two a days in July to suiting up every Friday Night in the fall. It takes great dedication the entire year to get there. So take a few days and enjoy each other as a team. (especially you Seniors) Juniors on down, get back in the weight room and get that hunger back inside. Just remember, its how you prepare in the offseason that makes nights like tonight possible. GO MUSTANGS!!! WERE PROUD OF YOU.

Again, CONGRATS ALCOA you played a great game and deserved the win. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.

thumb

Congrats to Alcoa, The play that we have usually stopped all year didnt seem to be stopped tonight, "the draw", and yalls passing game was incredible, this was the most ive seen us pass that much.

The one thing i want to add to this post before i end it is to the Huntingdon fans in general with exception of a few cough ktrainfan cough.

If there is nothing going for the team you all just sit down, now we have all these pep rallys to get us ready to "support" our team, i dont think sittin down when we have a bad play is supporting. Now with the respect of driving 3 hours to watch the game is great but the team needs support!!! just step it up next year, i dfidnt sit down the whole game tonight and i really thought we could pull it out but when we got the safety on us everyone sat down and just gave up, u have to stick in there....Congrats Stangs on a Feat noone thought you would do in pre-season...