7AA Tues. nite Games of the Week

7Awatcher

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree with muffin and Old School Baller 24. And to coach15, to say York beat one of the giants, as in Livingston..that's an overstatement...big time.

825469497[/snapback]

True Bobbo, I have seen Livingston play this year and they are not one of the giants this year. Smith Co., Jackson, Upperman and York should be the 4 to make it to the region out of 7AA this year, that is my opinion. ;)

Someone update me How is SC doing this year so far, it does not sound to good.

825469399[/snapback]

What do you want to know?? How bad our defense has been or how poor we have been shooting? Everyone has been well coached and knows what to do against SCHS. Slow down Monica in th first half and live off the intenstity that provides in the second half. SCHS guards have to step it up on defense and take smarter shots. Get a rhythm started girls. REF's have been horrible also, not taking anything away from Upperman they played as good as they could have. JC game could have been a different outcome if they would have called it a little more even.

JC game could have been a different outcome if they would have called it a little more even.

You can't honestly say that JCHS won because of the ref's, because it is not true I was there. Jimbo is a unbiased spectator. I didnt hear him say anything about the refs, give credit where credit is due. JCHS played bad in the first half and SCHS had their chances and didnt make the shots when they needed to and JCHS did. Period thumb

JC game could have been a different outcome if they would have called it a little more even.

You can't honestly say that JCHS won because of the ref's, because it is not true I was there.  Jimbo is a unbiased spectator.  I didnt hear him say anything about the refs, give credit where credit is due.  JCHS played bad in the first half and SCHS had their chances and didnt make the shots when they needed to and JCHS did.  Period thumb

825470534[/snapback]

Very true but if they wouldn't have mad some bad calls in the first half and early in the second half it would have been different. I know of atleast 5 shooting fouls called down low that weren't the right calls. And because of Monica's foul trouble she had to play a different style of play late in the fourth, JCHS is a very good team we should have adjusted but you are right you won and ref's shouldn't matter. Maybe it will be different @SCHS!!!

What do you want to know?? How bad our defense has been or how poor we have been shooting? Everyone has been well coached and knows what to do against SCHS. Slow down Monica in th first half and live off the intenstity that provides in the second half. SCHS guards have to step it up on defense and take smarter shots. Get a rhythm started girls. REF's have been horrible also, not taking anything away from Upperman they played as good as they could have. JC game could have been a different outcome if they would have called it a little more even.

825470514[/snapback]

I know for a fact that 7AA Watcher fed two of the ref's at this game all summer long over at city cafe, so it doesn't surprise me a bit! thumb