gtowngrad04

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty good team......... :lol:

was there for a while. only saw devil v. tiger - saint v. owl (rematch at 52 of blackhorse final, with owl avenging loss), and a few devil v. saint matches. most impressed by devil 52 greg handing the blackhorse 52 champion (saint) his booty.........then making him carry it around for six.

thought beelzebub and minibee might put "other" son up to wrestle the blackhorse finalists. didn't in one, don't know about other. obviously good decision not to against saint. :lol:

ok somebody defintely needs to drop a match by match on us out there. I want to see how Briarcrest and MUS lined up with each other and how the matches went since they are likely to be our competition in the region. The devils look very sharp and want to see thier match-ups against as well.

Edited by WrestleSBA

ok somebody defintely needs to drop a match by match on us out there.  I want to see how Briarcrest and MUS lined up with each other and how the matches went since they are likely to be our competition in the region.  The devils look very sharp and want to see thier match-ups against as well.

825474599[/snapback]

beelzebub or minibee are pretty good about getting it to the fishwrap.

beelzebub or minibee are pretty good about getting it to the fishwrap.

825474613[/snapback]

That is true but infortunately I don't get the paper here at the dorms and they only update the prep scores like once a week so if I want timely information I have to go steal the paper from the rents or depend on the kindness of others to post into wonderful places like this forum. We all do appreciate their efforts to keep us informed!

Per Coach House's request.

WRESTLING SUMMARY (12/7004)

At Germantown

Germantown – 46, Arlington - 18

103 –Emmanuel Bernal won by forfeit

112 – Stefen Orozco (ARL) pinned Matt Saginaro in 3:56

119 – Brandon Annis (GT) won by forfeit

125 – Dustin Smith (GT) pinned Preston Selby in :35

130 –Travis Hughes (GT) pinned Joseph Drawdy in 1:58

135 – double forfeit

140 – Kenny Fleming (GT) pinned Chris Chaille in 1:18

145 – Jabrosky Henry (GT) beat Van Rieman 17-8

152 –Jesse Gill (ARL) pinned Patrick Nelius in 1:11

160 – Cody Conley (ARL) pinned Marcus Jones in 1:02

171 – Brandon Jenkins (GT) pinned Travis Bateman in :28

189 – double forfeit

215 – double forfeit

275 – Evan Reynolds (GT) won by forfeit

Records: Germantown 4-0

Germantown – 61, Briarcrest - 12

103 – Roy Pentecost (BRC) pinned Emmanuel Bernal in 3:40

112 – Josh Fowler (GT) beat Will Locante 20-13

119 – Brandon Annis (GT) won by forfeit

125 – Dustin Smith (GT) pinned Phillip Jackson in 4:59

130 –Travis Hughes (GT) won by forfeit

135 – Josh Brand (BRC) won by forfeit

140 – Kenny Fleming (GT) pinned Billings Ruleman in :28

145 – Andrew Barnett (GT) pinned Murray Poole in 1:09

152 –Greg Featherston (GT) beat Chris Kelley 15-6

160 – Robert Norwood (GT) pinned Tyler Pettigrew in :48

171 – Steven Geyer (GT) pinned Barrett Rowland in 5:22

189 – Brandon Jenkins (GT) won by forfeit

215 – double forfeit

275 – Evan Reynolds (GT) won by forfeit

Records: Germantown 5-0

Germantown – 39, MUS - 37

103 – Emmanuel Bernal (GT) pinned Barret Folk in 2:39

112 – Josh Fowler (GT) won by forfeit

119 – Brandon Annis (GT) beat Ken Haltom 4-1

125 – Dustin Smith (GT) pinned Chris Mullins in :54

130 – Johnny Duke (MUS) pinned Travis Hughes in 1:23

135 – Cameron Ridgway (MUS) won by forfeit

140 – Kenny Fleming (GT) over Drew Davenport injury default

145 – Andrew Barnett (GT) won by forfeit

152 – Josh Hall (MUS) beat Greg Featherston 15-2

160 – Robert Norwood (GT) pinned Danny Travis in 1:22

171 –Sloan Abernathy (MUS) beat Steven Geyer 8-2

189 – Whit Cox (MUS) pinned Brandon Jenkins in 1:31

215 – Joey Friend won by forfeit

275 – Andrew Gordon won by forfeit

Records: Germantown 6-0

Hey thanks a ton rddvltkdwn,

Looks like Beelzebub and minibee threw out some of the freshies against Arlington. Looks like several players were missing from briarcrest's line-up against G'town, not that it would have mafe a difference. Looks like they chose not to send out J.B. Bolton against Barnett and Fink did not wrestle (could be his wrist is still hurt) and it appears the other Brand brother did not wrestle and their heavy Crone did not wrestle either. Nice job by Featherston putting it to Kelley.

Did Kenny hurt Davenport of MUS and if so how bad? I hope it was nothing serious. Where was Zach Gordon for MUS their Black Horse champ at 160? Looks like he could have been a big difference maker there. Also looks like they sat Rainey and bumped Hall, any reason for this? Someone here said he defeated Kelly of Briarcrest that night. Looks like a great night if wrestling though.

Anyone have the line-ups from the Briarcrest v MUS match, no offense to G'town and Arlington but that is really the one I am most interested in. If anyone has answers to the other questions/injuries I would appreciate them.

Davenport cut the top of his head somehow, enough to need a couple of stitches I think. Neither I nor anyone I was around really saw what happened. Took a while to find where the blood was coming from. It won't keep him out though.

Sorry about that other match. We didn't get the results, or I would have posted them. Didn't even think about it. Hopefully one of those schools will get the results in the paper or on their website.

Edited by rddvltkdwn

Davenport cut the top of his head somehow, enough to need a couple of stitches I think.  Neither I nor anyone I was around really saw what happened.  Took a while to find where the blood was coming from. It won't keep him out though.

Sorry about that other match.  We didn't get the results, or I would have posted them.  Didn't even think about it.  Hopefully one of those schools will get the results in the paper or on their website.

825474776[/snapback]

Thanks again,

Remind me to buy you a coke next time we see each other for all your hard work in answering my annoying questions ;) ! Glad to hear Davenport wasn't hurt badly, that is kinda strange though, I would imagine they either headbutted each other or it was something on the headgear. I am sure the results will hit the paper soon, I will just have to steal it from the house.

Looks like Beelzebub and minibee threw out some of the freshies against Arlington. 

825474765[/snapback]

that's all they should throw out because that's all they get thrown at them.

i do know a parental unit with the tiger and he was telling me about their duel with the dragon. sounded like the grand dragon wizard unleashed the fury on the poor tiger with his varsity. :unsure:

Davenport cut the top of his head somehow, enough to need a couple of stitches I think.  Neither I nor anyone I was around really saw what happened.  Took a while to find where the blood was coming from. It won't keep him out though.

Sorry about that other match.  We didn't get the results, or I would have posted them.  Didn't even think about it.  Hopefully one of those schools will get the results in the paper or on their website.

825474776[/snapback]

i saw it! his opponent pulled a chain out of his trunks and clocked davenport when the zebra was telling the coach to sit down and get off the side of the mat. :unsure: