Football Board

bulldog69

Don't forget to mention the new almost subtle mandatory CoachT Tatoo that comes with each membership, and if you call within the next 2 days you get a free roll of John Wayne Toilet Paper from Robjim.

825475886[/snapback]

Does Robjim have any Gary Cooper hankies to go with the John Wayne toiletpaper??????????????????? P.S. I highly recommend stealing the kids lunch money or ice cream money until the $12 is secured for the Plus membership! :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got twelve bucks just going through my son's pockets before throwing the jeans in the laundry. Get a money order and do it on the sly. If she gives you some grief, tell her that you could be a Coach T Plus member for 54 years for the cost of one Botox treatment. Then run like a bear was chasing you.

Edited by fromthetop2

Guest Oakland
I mentioned this board  because it is the "BEST" one. Having coached both sports.....football is much tougher.

Every play is timed ....an injury can throw off that player's participation on O or D or special teams. 11 players have to perform their duty or the play doesn't work.

Comparing a coaching staff of 10 compared to 3 in basketball says enough. You are constantly changing players, etc.

The basketball thread has much more "individual" posts and accomplishments on there.

Yes basketball can have more like strategy, etc....but for the most part that board stinks compared to this one.

825476000[/snapback]

i disagree. those of us who follow bball in the boro have a heck of a time. i like bball just as much as i do football, both are great sports. and before you say football is tougher, just remember that basketball players dont get to wear pads :lol:

Remember that basketball is just getting started good. I know I need to see a few teams play before I get it. I promise it will get better as the season continues.

The only thing I don't like about the basketball board are the students that get on there and argue about their cheering sections. Of course, I don't read them. Some kids put more emphasis on abusing opposite players than they do on their own team.

I mentioned this board  because it is the "BEST" one. Having coached both sports.....football is much tougher.

Every play is timed ....an injury can throw off that player's participation on O or D or special teams. 11 players have to perform their duty or the play doesn't work.

Comparing a coaching staff of 10 compared to 3 in basketball says enough. You are constantly changing players, etc.

Yes basketball can have more like strategy, etc....but for the most part that board stinks compared to this one.

825476000[/snapback]

Your personal opinion on the quality of the board.

Every basketball play is timed too, and an injury throws off a player on offense and defense, and that one injury or one player messing up is often more critical since there's only four players who can overcome it.