Why is football

CoachTVA

my teacher is really laid back and down to Earth, unlike my Anatomy and Physiology teacher. She tries to make kids fail. On our last test, more people got F's than A's, B's, and C's combined and she said it was our fault. She just can't teach. I've talked to other Anatomy teachers and they have all told me that my teacher goes overboard on the stuff she makes us do. We had our final tonight and we had 160 multiple choice questions, 2 drawing, 15 matching questions, and an essay.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my teacher is really laid back and down to Earth, unlike my Anatomy and Physiology teacher.  She tries to make kids fail.  On our last test, more people got F's than A's, B's, and C's combined and she said it was our fault.  She just can't teach.  I've talked to other Anatomy teachers and they have all told me that my teacher goes overboard on the stuff she makes us do.  We had our final tonight and we had 160 multiple choice questions,  2 drawing, 15 matching questions, and an essay.

825485070[/snapback]

A bit of overkill there! You're not playing ball a MTSU are you? Just wondering. I got your email tonight. No hurry. What I said earlier about the fan support up here is no joke. We had a team from one of our 4 high schools that went to the state championship game last Saturday, #1 defense in the state, and very few people even knew about it, and even less actually cared! SAD!

A bit of overkill there!  You're not playing ball a MTSU are you?  Just wondering.  I got your email tonight.  No hurry.  What I said earlier about the fan support up here is no joke.  We had a team from one of our 4 high schools that went to the state championship game last Saturday, #1 defense in the state, and very few people even knew about it, and even less actually cared!  SAD!

825485072[/snapback]

I was just about to ask you if you got my email. No I'm not playing ball at MTSU, but I'm getting back into it next year. I've really missed it these last 2 years. That's sad to hear about the fan support up there.

No kidding. How can anyone not like football. When my girfriend and I got together 3 years ago, she HATED football. Since we have been together I have taught her everything about football. Since then, we have been to every high school football game since I graduated, except for 3 or 4, and she has watched every single televised Alabama game with me. She can also tell me more about football than some of my friends. This goes to show that the knowledge and love for the game can spread......i guess. :rolleyes:

I have lived in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and now Tennessee, and in my opinion high school football is most avidly followed and supported with more passion in Alabama than any of the other states. Football isn't life and death there, it is more important!

The other states are great also, just my opinion.