UNDERRATED COACHES IN H.S. BASKETBALL

carney

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact me at 931-296-4514.  I am always interested about a new opportunity.  Can you still score like you did in high school???  Without a certain kid from Waverly guarding you??? LOL

825483952[/snapback]

what are you up to now TURNER?WHY ARE YOU NOT COACHING THIS YEAR?HOW DID YOUR TEAM DO LAST YEAR?I HEAR WAVERLY HAS some good boys talent almost each year.

what are you up to now TURNER?WHY ARE YOU NOT COACHING THIS YEAR?HOW DID YOUR TEAM DO LAST YEAR?I HEAR WAVERLY HAS some good boys talent almost each year.

825485583[/snapback]

Nothing. Kicking back and watching some good high school ball. Not coaching because of an new baby girl. Spending QT with the family. Team was not so hot last year....young very young....mostly played 6th, and 7th graders. We went 0-16...Coach K would have been hard pressed to win won there last year. Kids worked hard but it is the old saying about Chicken salad!!!! The talent level has dropped off considerably however it seems to be coming back steadily. We are a small school....even in high school. THis years junior high team is having moderate success. The coach that took over is handling both boys and girls so he is spread thin. He is doing a good job though. The boys are a year older and we all know that that means a heck of a lot. Bigger, quicker, stronger. I am itching to get back in the game....just don't know when the right time is. How are things in your neck of the woods??? Email me if you get a chance....titan_fan31@hotmail.com Take it easy. Good LUCK!