McCallie Vs. Baylor

ghetto meadow

walkenvol.....I'd love to be there, but I'm helping run our version of the JV state tournament. You can bet I'll check the board for results.

I understand the Collins Hill - Baylor match has been made a yearly event though. So maybe I'll have to wait on that popcorn and coke. Go easy on us next year we're losing a bunch. I'll look around and see if I can find some replacements.

Hey....ask Sommers what happened last night.......he was supposed to bring Franklin down.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103-Whitticker PIN or Probably Forfeit (Way to go Gordon)

112-Ben Johnson PIN

119-Hussein Beats Wheeler

125-Manson PIN

130-Young Beats Bell

135-Young Beats Doster

140-Goss Majors Murry

145-Waddell beats Cleveland

152-Spitalney beats Smith

160-Vaughn Majors Robinson

171-Russell beats fish

189-Walker PINS Huffaker

215-McCallie PIN

275-Simmons wins

my score=Baylor  41

McCallie 16

what are yalls possible matchups and scores

825539577[/snapback]

My predictions are as follows:

Whitaker by pin or forfeit; Johnson by pin; Hussein by major, Manson by pin, 130 Young by a five points, 135 Young by five points, Goss by major, Cleveland by five points, Smith by four points, and the rest I agree with. If the line ups for each are the same as above. I honestly think Cleveland will avenge his loss to Waddell.

Edited by Taxman

wellllllll we will all find out come tomorrow night at Baylors "mid-sized" gym. better

get there at like 4 if you plan to even get a seat. Cause this year its gonna be

quite a heated match up. everyones got their own opinions but , with Baylors

fatigue from tonights match I think McCallie will pull away with a small win.

:huh:

bye-the-way , whats the deal with Spencer Manley's dad putting stuff on here. Isnt time someone gave up ?

wellllllll we will all find out come tomorrow night at Baylors "mid-sized" gym. better

get there at like 4 if you plan to even get a seat. Cause this year its gonna be 

B)

bye-the-way , whats the deal with Spencer Manley's dad putting stuff on here. Isnt time someone gave up ?

825540385[/snapback]

haha i agree with you that mccallie might pull away but i deff. agree with you about spencer's father...give it a rest Mr. Manley...please anyways i hope we do well and good luck to the mccallie side

the team score was 40-15

103 whitaker won by pin

112 Johnson defeats Adamson 4-0

119 Hussein maj. White 11-2

125 Manson pins

130 Rawn dec. Bell (apparently was the best match of the night and could have gone either way)

135 Doster dec.

140 ND dec. Murray

145 Waddell pins

152 Rawn dec. Splitalny (match could very well go the other way, as well)

160 Vaughn dec.

171 ND dec.

189 Walker defeats ND

215 ND dec.

275 Simmons pins ND

The Red Raiders have a full head of steam, now.

the team score was 40-15

103 whitaker won by pin

112 Johnson defeats Adamson 4-0

119 Hussein maj. White 11-2

125 Manson pins

130 Rawn dec. Bell (apparently was the best match of the night and could have    gone either way)

135 Doster dec.

140 ND dec. Murray

145 Waddell pins

152 Rawn dec. Splitalny (match could very well go the other way, as well)

160 Vaughn dec.

171 ND dec.

189 Walker defeats ND

215 ND dec.

275 Simmons pins ND

The Red Raiders have a full head of steam, now.

825540403[/snapback]

well that does put an interesting spin on things thanks for the results and good luck tomorrow night

well that does put an interesting spin on it thanks and good luck tomorrow

B)

825540385[/snapback]

Judging by the results of the match, it looks like Baylor won't be too fatigued. and Baylor's "mid-sized" gymn will be the perfect venue for such a heated match. The environment couldn't be better. Mr. Manely is a great fan and supporter of the sport of wrestling.

Edited by attackall3per.

Judging by the results of the match, it looks like Baylor won't be too fatigued.  and Baylor's "mid-sized" gymn will be the perfect venue for such a heated match.  The environment couldn't be better.  Mr. Manely is a great fan and supporter of the sport of wrestling.

825540416[/snapback]

true they don't look tired and honestly i love ybaylor's gym because of the size and the sound just bounces off all the walls making it 2 or 3 times louder then normal...tell you the truth i think mccallie's gym is inferrior for that one reason