McCallie Vs. Baylor

ghetto meadow

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

besides that how much are tickets gonna cost this time and many will they let in

before the fire marshall stops them ?

Well Tickets should be around $5 and the fire marshall will let possibly 600 in.

But it doesnt matter what the fire marshall says, cause ill be cumming in the back

door either way, if you know what I mean. :ph34r:

Wrestle90,

What fact did I turn into fiction - none? I made no statements concerning GC's humility. Start another thread on that topic if you feel its worthy of discussion - I wouldn't participate in it myself. I said that based on the program they were selling at their tourney, the SCHOOL was advertising it - is this not correct? We both agree that McC's collective coaching resume' is impressive, unmatched in the state. The tourney winners are on the TSSAA web page - I didn't make them up. Again, what facts am I twisting? The only damaging thing I've ever shared on this board concerning GC or McC was the absolute truth about selective denying of wrestle offs. GC himself didn't dispute this - read the NFP article from last season. I had never heard of that before in my lifetime, it had never before happened at that school, and preknowledge of the fact would have influenced many decisions. Some folks feel that it was fine and have no problem with such a polocy while others don't - not worth additional debate and I am not the one who continually brings it up. Quit bringing it up all the time if your tired of hearing about it. I put it out there last year and I don't do business with them any longer. Full disclosure to your business customers is a standard that most reputable companies follow. It is only fair that anyone considering buying their services understand that the same possibility exists for them.

Wrestle90,

What fact did I turn into fiction - none?  I made no statements concerning GC's humility.  Start another thread on that topic if you feel its worthy of discussion - I wouldn't participate in it myself.  I said that based on the program they were selling at their tourney, the SCHOOL was advertising it - is this not correct?  We both agree that McC's collective coaching resume' is impressive, unmatched in the state.  The tourney winners are on the TSSAA web page - I didn't make them up.  Again, what facts am I twisting?  The only damaging thing I've ever shared on this board concerning GC or McC was the absolute truth about selective denying of wrestle offs.  GC himself didn't dispute this - read the NFP article from last season.  I had never heard of that before in my lifetime, it had never before happened at that school, and preknowledge of the fact would have influenced many decisions.  Some folks feel that it was fine and have no problem with such a polocy while others don't - not worth additional debate and I am not the one who continually brings it up.  Quit bringing it up all the time if your tired of hearing about it.  I put it out there last year and I don't do business with them any longer.  Full disclosure to your business customers is a standard that most reputable companies follow.  It is only fair that anyone considering buying their services understand that the same possibility exists for them.

825541239[/snapback]

I agree with you... let's just all drop it. Good luck to you and your red raiders tonight...

I agree with you... let's just all drop it. Good luck to you and your red raiders tonight...

825541257[/snapback]

"Ghetto Meadow"- David I know you are talking a lot and very interested in the match tonight but how did you do in the B-team matches at Mccallie yesterday. Maybe someone should worry about improving themselves (making the starting lineup) before they run their mouth on message boards all day.

"Ghetto Meadow"- David I know you are talking a lot and very interested in the match tonight but how did you do in the B-team matches at Mccallie yesterday.  Maybe someone should worry about improving themselves (making the starting lineup) before they run their mouth on message boards all day.

825541291[/snapback]

thats not david meadows and he doesnt even wrestle anyway, how abot you get your stuff together before you make stupid assumptions

thats not david meadows and he doesnt even wrestle anyway, how abot you get your stuff together before you make stupid assumptions

825541316[/snapback]

yeah david stopped wrestling because it wasnt for him but i bet you, me and my friend could rip u a new one. oh and about tonight we wil..we will..rock you

:ph34r:

Well Tickets should be around $5 and the fire marshall will let possibly 600 in.

But it doesnt matter what the fire marshall says, cause ill be cumming in the back

door either way, if you know what I mean.  :ph34r:

825541238[/snapback]

Whoever is copying my name and trying to write imposter messages using my name is an idiot. This message board is for discussion about wrestling not the slander of others names. If you got nothing to say about the match get off the board. For those of you who are reading this I am attackall3per. with a period at the end. This imposter is clever for leaving out the period.

you apoligizing to Mr.Manley? haha Its so cute to see the McCallie family reunited. Maybe Mr.Manley will come tonight to see us whip up on McCallie.

825541224[/snapback]

attackall3per, you are obviously a student at McCallie. This reflects greatly on your school, but if I was going to recieve an ###### whipping like yall are about to tonight, than I guess I would try to scrounge some sort of fun out of it.