Wayne County @ Santa Fe

twh06

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey santa fe I have some questions, and before anyone takes this the wrong way, let me say i am not trying to start anything. I am not throwing any shots towards anyone i just want some answers to some questions. Now i was told that santa fe would be a good team and would be a big contender in the district this year. But looking at their schedule i understand they have already lost 2 district games and i was wondering to who they lost and what happened? if they arent as good as everyone thought they would be? if they were overhyped? Please help me with some good and serious answers

Look again. The only district loss Santa Fe has is to Mt. Pleasant. Culleoka is in their region and will be in their district next year. The refs was terrible at Culleoka and would not let Santa Fe play defense and Santa Fe had a horrible night on offense. Santa Fe has a shot to win the district. It is still up in the air. The shot would have been better if they could have beat Mt. Pleasant at home but it just didn't happen. District 12A is tough and you better show up every night to play or your going to get beat. I will predict it now and say no team will run the table and go undefeated. Santa Fe will keep improving and they will be hard to beat come tourney time. If everything goes like it should this week Santa Fe will beat Zion and CA. They can beat Wayne County but they will have to play under control and don't turn the ball over. Good luck Santa Fe and keep working hard.

Congrats to Roger on a huge dunk against Collinwood. I didn't see it but I have heard that it was awesome.

There was something said about Santa Fe's administration. It is a JOKE. The student section can't hardly cheer without the school staff watching them like a hawk. Let the students have fun and be kids. Don't get me wrong they should not act like hood rats but theres nothing wrong with cheering and yelling at the other team and ref's as long as you keep it clean.

The principal and the assistant principal are JOKES as well. They could careless about any sports at Santa Fe. They just don't want to have any conflict with the coaches and the parents or anyone for that matter. They should support the coaching staffs and stand firm behind the coaches as they make their decisions. They don't deal with the teams on a day to day bases like the coaches do.

Edited by Willie

Their was something said about Santa Fe's administration.  It is a JOKE.  The student section can't hardly cheer without the school staff watching them like a hawk.  Let the students have fun and be kids.  Don't get me wrong they should not act like hood rats but theres nothing wrong with cheering and yelling at the other team and ref's as long as you keep it clean. 

Agreed.

The principal and the assistant principal are JOKES as well.  They could careless about any sports at Santa Fe.  They just don't want to have any conflict with the coaches and the parents or anyone for that matter.  They should support the coaching staffs and stand firm behind the coaches as they make their decisions.  They don't deal with the teams on a day to day bases like the coaches do.

825481971[/snapback]

agree, to an extent... the assistant principal is a good guy, he does his best at

what he does.... the principal is tryin to get rid of him at the end of this year though..(thats a whole diff topic though).. and the princapal is a diff story, shes hardly at the ball games, but on the next day of school after a game, she always says that we need to do this and that, and not this.... :D