Top wrestlers in Region 8

Rad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent Johnson (COL), Demetrius Johnson (BTN), Jonas Gibbs (RWY), Chad Warren (RWY), Dustin Smith (GER), Andy Groves (HOU), Brandon Wright (HOU), David Hunt (COL), Ben Scott (RWY), Kenny Fleming (GER), Andrew Barnett (GER), Shawn Speroff (COL), T.J. Hannah (BOL), Ryan Cullen (COL), Dustin Ring (COR), Luke Borneman (HOU), Russell Matthews (HOU), Josh Bourland (BOL), Uri Hansen (RWY), Brett Rogers (COL), Stewart Allen (COR), Carl Taylor (RWY), James Lindow (COL).

Kent Johnson (COL), Demetrius Johnson (BTN), Jonas Gibbs (RWY), Chad Warren (RWY), Dustin Smith (GER), Andy Groves (HOU), Brandon Wright (HOU), David Hunt (COL), Ben Scott (RWY), Kenny Fleming (GER), Andrew Barnett (GER), Shawn Speroff (COL), T.J. Hannah (BOL), Ryan Cullen (COL), Dustin Ring (COR), Luke Borneman (HOU), Russell Matthews (HOU), Josh Bourland (BOL), Uri Hansen (RWY), Brett Rogers (COL), Stewart Allen (COR), Carl Taylor (RWY), James Lindow (COL).

825480266[/snapback]

where's the love for mustang j-spence, i believe state ranked at 03! :(

i know, i know roadrunner ronnie, when you try to do something like this, you always leave some wrestling units out and you wouldn't hurt anyones feelings.....

by the way, has roadrunner 75 carl cleared the three century mark yet and when will you unleash him on the left side? (wolves and dragons are quaking) :lol:

where's the love for mustang j-spence, i believe state ranked at 03!  :)

i know, i know roadrunner ronnie, when you try to do something like this, you always leave some wrestling units out and you wouldn't hurt anyones feelings.....

by the way, has roadrunner 75 carl cleared the three century mark yet and when will you unleash him on the left side? (wolves and dragons are quaking)  :)

825482465[/snapback]

Hmm...quaking eh? I think not..As much as people would like to think that I am just some silly little wrestler that just does one move...Watch..Ill show you two this year!

Hmm...quaking eh? I think not..As much as people would like to think that I am just some silly little wrestler that just does one move...Watch..Ill show you two this year!

825483013[/snapback]

J-Lo,

There is nothing little about you, especially when you are walking away from someone. What have you come up with to supplement that vicious headlock of yours?

J-Lo,

There is nothing little about you, especially when you are walking away from someone.  What have you come up with to supplement that vicious headlock of yours?

825483099[/snapback]

Hah..Yes, I admit I have come up with something even better then a vicious headlock...and I have no comment for the lil fatman joke..Im one of the skinniest heavys in the state, besides Rahim, so don't start. Headlocks just getting too boring..I mean what..How am I suppose to improve on the 5 second pin at McGavock eh? It gets no fun to walk out there for a few seconds then walk off..I guess Houston and the rest of region 8 will have to watch for what I have ready

Hah..Yes, I admit I have come up with something even better then a vicious headlock...and I have no comment for the lil fatman joke..Im one of the skinniest heavys in the state, besides Rahim, so don't start. Headlocks just getting too boring..I mean what..How am I suppose to improve on the 5 second pin at McGavock eh? It gets no fun to walk out there for a few seconds then walk off..I guess Houston and the rest of region 8 will have to watch for what I have ready

825483142[/snapback]

Now there is a wrestler who is bringing some confidence to the mat! And who did you pin at McGavock this weekend in that short a time? By the way nice performance by the Dragons up there this weekend from what I hear.

Edited by WrestleSBA

825483013[/snapback]

roadrunner 75 carl has just one word.........spladle! ;)

i hear mustang 75 double r. has been shooting outside singles on mustang 15 rj in practice, then using the graduated brother 89 mike move on helpless j.v. practice dummies, you know, rip off the opponents arm and beat them senseless... ;)

has the grand dragon taught you his favorite move........no i don't mean the chicken wing, i'm talking about the booty drag............. ;)