Top wrestlers in Region 8

Rad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the only out of town team Totino Grace?

When will Collierville wrestle Germantown and Houston?

825490888[/snapback]

On Monday Totino Grace is the only out of town team. On Tuesday Grissom will be in to wrestle Totino, Houston, CBHS, and 1 or 2 others.

Houston and Collierville wrestle on Jan 12. Collierville and Germantown wrestle on Jan 18. cordova is also there on Jan 18.

Ill be there tomorrow guys....see you there Ol Jimmy Boy

825490021[/snapback]

i'll try to sneek in for a match or two, today and tomorrow but some of us have to earn a living. :blink:

hey, why don't you and my younger wrestling unit continue your rivalry with an exhibition today? his shoes will be in the house because mustang 30 andy is wearing them. i don't think you would even need to get down much. if you get a pound or two today, i think he could wrestle 60. :)

Germantown and Collierville wrestled Totino Grace (MN) today. It was not pretty, but there were a few good matches. The Totino kids were very good, especially on top. Andrew Barnett lost I believe 8-2. He was close to getting a couple of takedowns in the first, but it didn't go his way. Brett Rogers wrestled well and decisioned the Totino 215, and James Lindow pinned the heavyweight. Germantown didn't win a match, and Collierville just won those two. Both teams were missing some wrestlers. I was suprised to see all the fans in attendance, even from other schools. It was a good turnout for a Monday afternoon. A special thanks goes out to the dynamic new ref in the cute yellow shorts. It was a well-officiated event. Everyone needs to come out tommorow at 11:00 am to see the matches if you can. Marable and Borneman against the 171 from Totino are sure to be interesting match-ups. Also, Grissom will be in town to up the competition level.

Edited by best_of_the_west

A special thanks goes out to the dynamic new ref in the cute yellow shorts. It was a well-officiated event. Everyone needs to come out tommorow at 11:00 am to see the matches if you can. Marable and Borneman against the 171 from Totino are sure to be interesting match-ups. Also, Grissom will be in town to up the competition level.

825491610[/snapback]

That referee has 16 years of experience with a whistle and wristbands. I'll have to admit it was fun to wear the stripes again, although I didn't have stripes to wear. I think I'll stick to free and greco until I'm called out from reserve again.

Edited by CoachDelgado

Germantown and Collierville wrestled Totino Grace (MN) today. It was not pretty, but there were a few good matches. The Totino kids were very good, especially on top. Andrew Barnett lost I believe 8-2. He was close to getting a couple of takedowns in the first, but it didn't go his way. Brett Rogers wrestled well and decisioned the Totino 215, and James Lindow pinned the heavyweight. Germantown didn't win a match, and Collierville just won those two. Both teams were missing some wrestlers. I was suprised to see all the fans in attendance, even from other schools. It was a good turnout for a Monday afternoon. A special thanks goes out to the dynamic new ref in the cute yellow shorts. It was a well-officiated event. Everyone needs to come out tommorow at 11:00 am to see the matches if you can. Marable and Borneman against the 171 from Totino are sure to be interesting match-ups. Also, Grissom will be in town to up the competition level.

825491610[/snapback]

what times are the various matches today. I don't know if I can get out of work at 11am. How long will these matches last?

i "hear" 5 sessions beginning at 11 am, (and they do start on time at the ranch), so say an hour and a half per session, so 11, 12:30, 2, 3:30, and 5. and i "hear" totino can only wrestle 3 duals in a day so get there before 2.

the following post has been a questimation by a fan and should not be confused as the gospel by any stretch of your imagination. B)

i "hear" 5 sessions beginning at 11 am, (and they do start on time at the ranch), so say an hour and a half per session, so 11, 12:30, 2, 3:30, and 5. and i "hear" totino can only wrestle 3 duals in a day so get there before 2.

the following post has been a questimation by a fan and should not be confused as the gospel by any stretch of your imagination.  B)

825492364[/snapback]

Thanks Jim. Sounds like I might be missing the big events unless the office closes up early. Anyway thanks for the timing.

Thanks Jim.  Sounds like I might be missing the big events unless the office closes up early.  Anyway thanks for the timing.

825492369[/snapback]

you sound a little nasily in your post and i detect heat or maybe that's a fever coming over my screen.......tell your boss that you have an appointment with dr. feelgood around lunch B)

......and it might take a while to get in to see the good dr. this time of year............and you expect the dr. to tell you that you need "wrestle rest" to combat the symptoms........and you'll see them tomorrow. B)

you sound a little nasily in your post and i detect heat or maybe that's a fever coming over my screen.......tell your boss that you have an appointment with dr. feelgood around lunch B)

......and it might take a while to get in to see the good dr. this time of year............and you expect the dr. to tell you that you need "wrestle rest" to combat the symptoms........and you'll see them tomorrow.  B)

825492374[/snapback]

Not a bad idea Jim since I know the bosses will be packing up around lunch for the rest of the year. Problem is this little intern had to take the better part of two weeks off for finals, etc. and now needs the money to buy all the little Christmas presents to make up for all the time he spends wrestling! Not to mention the wrestling trip down to Alabama next week that robs me of more office time.

But I don't have a lot to do here right now anyway with everyone else gone so I just might sneak out anyway.