tomcatfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomab,

Why do you say they upset them? If you upset someone that means you werent expected to win. Does having the Delks automatically constitute a win over a AA school without big name players. Haywood constantly has good talent year after year. If memory serves me correctly the went to the Sub-state, the State Semifinals, and the State tournament last year. Doesnt that mean we have a good basketball program? Once again Haywood gets no respect but constantly produces a winner. These guys in this county have been winners since they were on the junior high team.

Ok now this thread is gettin out of hand if you think Haywood is as good as northside. YES it was an upset wether you like it or not. NS has 3 guys on their team that will be playin d1 ball and they went to the AAA state championship game last year. Haywood is good but they are not as good as they were last year when it was 1 and done in the boro

Ok now this thread is gettin out of hand if you think Haywood is as good as northside. YES it was an upset wether you like it or not. NS has 3 guys on their team that will be playin d1 ball and they went to the AAA state championship game last year. Haywood is good but they are not as good as they were last year when it was 1 and done in the boro

825484277[/snapback]

You can have 5 D1 players and still the team that scores the most points wins. i don't know that Haywood is as good as NS, but I do know they handled them quite easily when they played. Results do carry more weight than credentials in my book.

You can have 5 D1 players and still the team that scores the most points wins.  i don't know that Haywood is as good as NS, but I do know they handled them quite easily when they played.  Results do carry more weight than credentials in my book.

825484406[/snapback]

Your right results are more important. Now that thats said am i wrong or was Northside not playing for the AAA gold ball last year...dude this is that same team and they will be better when its time to get the job done. Anyway this is a bolivar-haywood thread. What happened at the game tonight.

Edited by btowntigers

Some of the worst officiating that I have seen. First quarter, Haywood up 9-0, Bolivar throws the ball in the backcourt and the refs call the violation. Rudesill calls timeout to settle his team and when they come back out of the timeout they give the ball to Bolivar. Team fouls 8-3 at the end of the first half. An obvious goal tending call they did not give Haywood the call. A charge on Willie Kemp and instead of calling the foul they give them the ball out of bounds. Home cooking at its best.