Haywood vs. Bolivar

tomcatfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game ought to be a great fan's game to watch.

Both teams have two big post players and an assortment of perimeter athletes to go with them. Willie Kemp will be hard for Haywood to nullify, and Bolivar has the home court advantage. Both coaches are excellent young coaches and will have their teams ready to play. Bolivar will have to play one of its best games to pull this one out.

I would give Bolivar a slight edge tonight...but look out for the rematch in Brownsville - upset city Babeee!!!

If you are close you should come see this one. I think it will be a barn burner. Bolivar does have Willie Kemp but Haywood has Lee Liggins. He has been shooting lights out here lately. They also have a pretty quick team too. Dont forget about Jarvis "Swat" Vanardo on the inside. He is a shot blocking presence in the middle. I think Haywood will give them a run for their money tonite.

Are yall crazy or just stupid bolivar will kill haywood tonight. the coach from bolivar will get to see how good his bench is when his starters on the bench resting for Mississippii. And if you pay your money to come to the game thinking haywood is going to win you are coming for the wrong reason. They have no chance in this world to win. STATE CHAMPS REPEAT