Ezell v. Metro Christian

ballplaya32

Yeah, Joe was missin', but to tell the truth (something moose has a problem with), terrible calls/no calls and terrible shooting were the REAL reasons for this score. Without Joe and 3 'stripes' there for help, Ezell won't win the district. Maybe, MAYBE 2nd or 3rd.

I know, I know, moosey-boy is going to dispute this with his usual 'spin,' but the fact of the matter is Ezell has Aaron and Joe...and that's about it. Not enough for 20 wins, unless they play a chump schedule (e.g., Metro, Radnor, Nash. Chr., Davidson, Montessori, Columbia Acad., etc. PLEEZE!). If their point guard is allowed to continually carry the ball the way he does, maybe he'll do some damage, but otherwise, not gonna happen.

Not enough for 20 wins, unless they play a chump schedule (e.g., Metro, Radnor, Nash. Chr., Davidson, Montessori, Columbia Acad., etc.  PLEEZE!).  If their point guard is allowed to continually carry the ball the way he does, maybe he'll do some damage, but otherwise, not gonna happen.

825484332[/snapback]

News for you Cougarsnevergo2State, Columbia Aca. is no chump on the schedule this year. We will win our game. Question is will you? You boys in Madison haven't done anything with the round ball in quite some time. And you and I both know it won't be this year either. Now, I went ahead and did you a favor and changed your screen name since your ball team never goes to Murphy Center. So how do you boys like that tyrant/dictator of a coach you boys have?

News for you Cougarsnevergo2State,  Columbia Aca. is no chump on the schedule this year.  We will win our game.  Question is will you?  You boys in Madison haven't done anything with the round ball in quite some time.  And you and I both know it won't be this year either.  Now, I went ahead and did you a favor and changed your screen name since your ball team never goes to Murphy Center.  So how do you boys like that tyrant/dictator of a coach you boys have?

825491109[/snapback]

Yeah, I've noticed where your school dominates (NOT!), but in what sport??? Coach Estep says Hey! As for your second question, yeah, you've got him pegged. But, if you were a REAL coach yourself, you would be practicin' (you KNOW you need it) instead of mouthin' on this board. :blink:

Yeah, I've noticed where your school dominates (NOT!), but in what sport???  Coach Estep says Hey!  As for your second question, yeah, you've got him pegged.  But, if you were a REAL coach yourself, you would be practicin' (you KNOW you need it) instead of mouthin' on this board. :lol:

825491120[/snapback]

Well Mr. Dever (Brian or Mitchell) whoever. I'm sorry you couldn't hack it @ Greenbriar, and Goodpasture. So I hope everything is going well at the TSSAA powerhouse Metro Baptist. You can finally be the star you always hoped you could be now. Sorry you couldn't make it with the big boys. I just wish you both all the best in the world and have a great, great season wth Metro Baptist.

Edited by bigAsports