RBS X-MAS Tourny

kaeXo

No offense, looks like 2 me that RBS was a little afraid of being defeated early.. My question, why isn't RBS in the same pool as Celina and Westmoreland? I think it should be POOL 1 - Hermitage Springs, Macon, Portland. POOL 2 - RBS, Clay, Westmoreland.. Just kindof looks like RBS is afraid of being put out of their own tourny.... Also this would test RBS alot more since "they have the greatest team in the world". LOL

Oh yeah, wonder what owens is going 2 do without Larry White being able 2 persuade the refs before the (boys) games.

Edited by kaeXo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominates another team??? You make no sense.. I am not for any other team, just saying that RBS has some home cooking going on with the POOL setups..

The best Pool setups would prolly be like this..

POOL 1 - Hermitage Springs, Macon Co., Westmoreland

POOL 2 - Red Boiling Springs, Clay Co., Portland

Oh yeah, god forbid RBS play Westmoreland before say the finals cause they would end up getting dominated like gotmilk? is talking about :)..

Edited by kaeXo

Sure maybe Macon Co. is decent, with Stenson, but Portland is horriable this year with brewer gone and other graduates. RBS will never be in a hard bracket/pool in their own tournment and everyone knows it.

Like devilfanatic says, "Looks like RBS has some home cooking going on".. :D

825486581[/snapback]

If it is home cookin,how would you set it up?