William Blount @ Heritage

heath6988

Who do yall think is going to win the William Blount and Heritage game friday night? Heritage is coming off a win and has more wins total already this year then last year. William Blount is coming off 2 close losses so this one should be a good one. Heritage post player Keith Bauer and wing Justin Bruce will be tough to handle. Bruce can shoot lights out from downtown and Keith is a force inside. I believe this will be a close one but Heritage pulls it out at the end.

Well Heritage won tonight by like 12!! Yall better be watching out for this team they are a very dangerous team and will be winning the blount county championship this year

825488794[/snapback]

Great game by the Mountaineers and great win for the program. I was really impressed with Snoderly. He creates alot off the dribble and can bury that little running leaner he shoots in the lane.

Blount doesn't look like the same team right now that beat Farragut and Bearden earlier. I thought they looked down from the start tonight. Of course, that's not to take away from a great effort by Heritage. They played great. I'm glad to see some good things happening for Coach Rynes. He seems like a great guy.

Good luck from here on out ... and we look forward to seeing you at our place late in the season.

Well Heritage won tonight by like 12!! Yall better be watching out for this team they are a very dangerous team and will be winning the blount county championship this year

825488794[/snapback]

Heritage is a much improved team, but they're far away from being the best team in Blount Co. Alcoa is much to quick and athletic for them, plus none of them can guard Brandon Warren. Maryville is too smart for them plus they hae some good shooters too, and none of them can stop Trey Brewer when he drives through the lane.

Heritage is a much improved team, but they're far away from being the best team in Blount Co.  Alcoa is much to quick and athletic for them, plus none of them can guard Brandon Warren.  Maryville is too smart for them plus they hae some good shooters too, and none of them can stop Trey Brewer when he drives through the lane.

825488852[/snapback]

I have seen Maryville play and they are not to smart for Heritage. Heritage will take Maryville to the wire if not beat them. Heritage is hard to handle this year Keith Bauer is a machine and can stop Warren enough for us to beat them.

Heritage is a much improved team, but they're far away from being the best team in Blount Co.  Alcoa is much to quick and athletic for them, plus none of them can guard Brandon Warren.  Maryville is too smart for them plus they hae some good shooters too, and none of them can stop Trey Brewer when he drives through the lane.

825488852[/snapback]

Tom 142 you never give Heritage any credit at all. If you start talking about being smart maybe you need to do spell check the next time you post! Heritage is no where near as athletic as Alcoa or Maryville, but they are a much improved ball team from last year.

Okay, I'll give Heritage all the credit in the world.  They're the best team in Blount Co., heck, wins over South Doyle and Maryville may put them into the lead to be favorites in the Boro in March. BTW, I used spell check  :lol:.

825489581[/snapback]

C'mon man support your team more. Alcoa should beat Hertitage. I mean who is gonna stop brandon, duck, stubblefield, or ridenour. Great players all around and can put up big points. Heritage won't stack up to that.