SYCAMORE War Eagles!

wneely

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)  When did a Sycamore/Giles County rivalry develop?  Region tournament? ........or does the GC fan know they'll get a rise out of the Sycamore bunch and this is for 'entertainment purposes only'. :angry:

825487492[/snapback]

well you wouldnt know because your little team of harpeth hasnt been to the regional championship in years.

There is a kinda rivalry between the two teams because sycamore has played them the last couple of years in the CHAMPIONSHIP. Sycamore always has played some of their best ball against giles county so i kinda think catfish if referring to this. But who knows and i know right know that if the two teams played giles county would win in a blowout. so wneely dont worry about sycamore till tourney time.

If you havent noticed Catfish posts a lot of not so should i say good posts. He loves his school and he is going to support them. I guess you can post about anything you want but if you havent seen the team play this year then i dont know how accurate you can be. As for what Sycamore has....They have 3 or 4 really great shooters. They have a couple of post players that are pretty good but they are undersized at times. They have a 6'8 kid that could be good if he ever realized it. Sycamore can be in any game if they are hitting and they can get beat in any game if they arent on.

well you wouldnt know because your little team of harpeth hasnt been to the regional championship in years.

There is a kinda rivalry between the two teams because sycamore has played them the last couple of years in the CHAMPIONSHIP.  Sycamore always has played some of their best ball against giles county so i kinda think catfish if referring to this.  But who knows and i know right know that if the two teams played giles county would win in a blowout. so wneely dont worry about sycamore till tourney time.

825487499[/snapback]

There's an intelligent post! "My little team of harpeth"? :angry: I graduated from Columbia Central. Check out their resume'........

I have read about the Band of Blue winning state though. How's your little pep band doing? ;)

<_< Neely started the thread. It was stupid from the beginning....... and then took a real turn for the worse when Ilovepepband posted..........hence my retort in defense of 'little harpeth team'.......whatever that means.

Please continue. This is hardly worth the effort anyhow.

Edited by ksgovols

Well, sorry to burst all of the sycamore faithfulls hopes but they are not very good this year. They will not make it to the regional championship game. Tyler Smith is not over rated, just be glad that he plays on the level of the other high school players on the court and not on his own level like he does when he wants. Also, sycamore maybe in a slump but this also may be as good as they get this season. It will be hard to get anything rolling with as tough as their district is this season especially starting out in the hole theyre in. Sycamore does not have 3 or 4 good shooters. They have 1 or 2 on a good night! I dont see how the sycamore vs. giles game is a rivalry. They meet once a year and sycamore hasnt beat them yet. If sycamore did meet giles, giles would run them out of the gym. And who from sycamore would gaurd the "over rated" tyler smith.