Best player

bulldog88

mas1821....... You might could name 10 players that YOU think are better than her, but half of them can not beat her.

825495566[/snapback]

Good one Phil! Not only my opinion.. On a previous thread last month, some other guy that recruits the entire SouthEast for girls and guys H.S. didn't even have her in the top 30 in tennessee... Looks like it's not only me that thinks so huh...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
That is somewhat true mas. But when you think about it, not many players in any  sport are recruted during their sophmore year. If you are honest then you will agree.

825497216[/snapback]

well she isnt going anywhere until she learns the concept of why there is 4 other players on the floor. riverdale is so predictable its sickening

That is somewhat true mas. But when you think about it, not many players in any  sport are recruted during their sophmore year. If you are honest then you will agree.

825497216[/snapback]

I agree for the "most part" but..... he had kids the same age as her ranked... and she wasn't on there... I'm not being biased, I live in southern middle tennessee... Heritage isn't just around the corner for me, if that's what you're thinkin... I have seen Cait play 3 times, and she is 10 times better than your girl... I have seen 5 girls this year that are better... But know of 10 - 15 more... I'm just being honest man.. I could be on here bustin up sayin that Jana Cross is the best in the state, seein as she's the hometown star from where I live... But I know she isn't... She has the ability to be the best, but at the moment some aspects of her game needs work.. However, she is a better pickup than lanning! Jana is unstoppable when she is feeling well... Cait is just simply unstoppable at any time... I'd put her (at 5'5) up against any H.S. girl not only in the state, but in the nation...

I think its good that you have your girls back, as well as ive got my girls back. I have not seen many girls play this season(including cait) but from the ones I have seen, she has been the best. She somehow is a team leader. She works hard, always at practice, and nothing or no girl can stop her on the court. (Thats just the way me and her see it.lol) Do you think Riverdale and your school will ever meet this season?

even though she is a freshman abby andrews is one of the best players in the region. and the girl from summertown as well i can't remember her name but she too is a top player as a rookie. they may not be the best now but in a couple of years you'll know who they are.

Life is like a garden... DIG IT

I think its good that you have your girls back, as well as ive got my girls back. I have not seen many girls play this season(including cait) but from the ones I have seen, she has been the best. She somehow is a team leader. She works  hard, always at practice, and nothing or no girl can stop her on the court. (Thats just the way me and her see it.lol) Do you think Riverdale and your school will ever meet this season?

825499214[/snapback]

nope.. different classifications and they aren't on schedule.. maybe next year...

Alysha Clark is the best player in the state, in a class of her own. Clark is not only a great player but she is an even better person. O, and a team player!!!!!

Meagan Lyons would have to be the 2nd best player in the state.

Cait the Great!! Well, she needs alot of work on her team play. Good player but not great.