Best player

bulldog88

you poor fellers must not have taken the trip up to northwest tennessee and sat in the new gym on 99 and 92 state drive and watched a certain ms kayla hudson play baseketball.  shes not just playing but she is smoking other teams. when she has a game that other folks call bad by not scoring so much, she is dishing the ball to other team mates.  no doubt the best sub 5'5 player in the state in all divisions, and one of the best overall, a true team player that makes everyone on her team better and the ability to create her shot when needed. and shes a sophomore, so i feel bad for folks this year and the next two, cause she wont graduate without a state championship ring. she may even get a pair

825493397[/snapback]

cait mcmahan is 5'5.... so u might wanna rethink that...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best overall player ive seen play is kaitlin dudley she can do it all. hit the three, drive, hit the pull up jumper.  and she is a great passer and under russell has a very good fell for the game.  and the best sub 5'5 player is kayla hudson the only thing she can't do is slap the backboard.

825493715[/snapback]

i'd love to see this hudson girl play mcmahan 1vs1... i'd take cait and give the hudson girl 10 points in a make or take game to 15...

Best player in girls basketball........... I would have to say Anne Marie Lanning of Riverdale. I have had the honor of watching her play on the varsity as a freshman, and I am currently coaching. She is a smart, tough athlete on the court, and a wonderfull person off the court.

Best of luck to Coach Burt and the Riverdale girls on the rest of their season.

Best player in girls basketball........... I would have to say Anne Marie Lanning of Riverdale. I have had the honor of watching her play on the varsity as a freshman, and I am currently coaching. She is a smart, tough athlete on the court, and a wonderfull person off the  court.

Best of luck to Coach Burt and the Riverdale girls on the rest of their season.

825494866[/snapback]

Ms Lanning is a good ball player no doubt! But the tops? lol... I could name 10 that are easily better off the top of my head...

Cait McMahan is not only the BEST player in the state, but she is one of the top ten players in the country!! A fellow friend of Cait's who is also from the Maryville area, who has been dominating is Angela Puleo. She is the best sophomore guard in the state. Another one of the best players in the state as a junior is Keke Stewart. I watched Keke dominate some of the best post players in the country and state this summer in AAU for the Shelbyville Sport Shop and she is doing an excellent job carrying Oak Ridge in High School this year. Bianca Thomas is another junior who is outstanding. Alisha Clark from Mt. Juliet is tough.

I have to agree with mas1821 if you want to see the BEST player in the state, one of the best in the country, and a future Lady Vol, you have to come watch junior Cait McMahan play and you will never say again that she is not the best player in the state. She is a very very special player!!