Former ZCA player, now at BA

stephenzca

Nathan Cass was going to be a standout this year in single hands down. He was a freshmen last year but improved into quite the player over the summer. He grew to about 6-7 and started to develop his talent. ZCA would've been a contender this year but with the decision to move him, they're(ZCA) having trouble. I was wondering how he's doing and how much playing time he will be seeing probably not this year(TSSAA) but next?

Dont take this wrong zca but one player would not have made you guys contenders.  District 12-A is pretty strong this year and I just don't see him turning you guys around.  He most definitly would have helped you but the big 4-5 in 12-A still have to much.

825487805[/snapback]

If he would have stayed at Zion he would have been a good solid player. Zion would have won a few more games but one guy doesnt make a team do better.

825487823[/snapback]

WO guys....didn't mean to imply that he would have made them win district. Just made them a lot better. I mean he's 6-7 and can play like a guard that would help any single A school I don't care what district they're in. I will say ZCA has done a pretty good job adjusting when they played with him all summer.

I observed Nathan during a Brentwood Academy preseason scrimmage at Columbia Central. He started, played over one-half of the game, and showed he was one of the better developed players on the team and one of their top scorers and rebounders for BA in the scrimmage.

I think that AAU play in recent years has helped his skill and his growth will help enhance his future.

I observed Nathan during a <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> preseason scrimmage at Columbia Central. He started, played over one-half of the game, and showed he was one of the better developed players on the team and one of their top scorers and rebounders for BA in the scrimmage.

I think that AAU play in recent years has helped his skill and his growth will help enhance his future.

825488010[/snapback]

That was before BA got most of the team back from football but he will be a good player.

Is he playing JV?  I don't remember calling that name or even having it on my roster Monday.

(Then again, cold medicine can do strange things)

825488641[/snapback]

He is not eligible for Varsity at this point due to the transfer. He is playing

JV. That's why he was not on your list. Nate has skills and has the chance

to be a very good player.