McEwen vs. East Robertson?

rexchapman3

McEwen 55, East Robertson 48

Tulane signee Daniel Puckett scored 34 points for McEwen (8-0, 5-0 10-A). Puckett was the force behind McEwen’s 29-17 run during the second and third quarter. Tyler Fosnes led East Robertson (3-4, 2-2) with 16 points and a pair of 3-pointers.

825489020[/snapback]

Puckett owns the East Robertson Gymnasium!!!!!!!

I'll second that. I have never really seen one player dominate a game completly like that. There was nobody on the floor that could stop him. Many defenders were tryed against him but nothing was working for East. They could not even stop him the zone. East may have took McEwen's other scorers out of it but they forgot the most important one, and we all know who that is, don't we. 8 dunks and a couple were almost Sportscenter worthy. Need I say more.

Great to hear. I went to the Creekwood Vs Waverly game last night instead. A little closer to M-Town than East. With that win the entire county is undefeated. Tigers at 8-0 and the Warriors at 7-0.....Humphreys County 15-0. Pretty impressive. Thanks for the info.

I'm the King of Rock, there is none higher. Sucka MC's will call me sire....

McEwen did a great job against East Robertson on Friday, but I will give East the credit they deserve. They did a good job the first three quarters, but it just wasn't enough to stop the warriors, I can see them going fairly far in the playoffs. As for the Warriors, it's time to keep on rollin in the wins with a few more away games to Santa Fe(lewis co. and Santa Fe), Stewart Co., and Davidson Co.

Oh, and to mkhhawk, unless you want to get a huge argument started, I wouldn't mention the consolidate thing agian. Not that it bothers me, but thats the root of a very bitter in-county rivalry.