BGA Classic (Mt.Pleasant vs. BGA, Siegel)

wuzMP63

I concede. You are probably right. That's a big discrepency. I wanna see some dunks though. Does Siegel dunk a lot?

The reason that I am excited about the game is because of the atheticism of the teams at the BGA classic. I think that's why coacht said earlier that he might have to catch the MP-Siegel game. It could be fun to watch. MP might get beat down, but it could still be fun to watch.

Edited by wuzMP63

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel made BGA look like a joke holding them to 34 points and showing to be the much more athletic team.  Our guards can hang with almost anyone in the state and we have one of the most athletic big men in Keith Ramsey (6'7)

you can't tell in some situations by the score  but against a team like BGA and going up against Siegel you can get a pretty good idea if the MP loses to BGA or even plays really close

I'll just put this number on here for BGA fans...

Darius Roper #23: 18 points

BGA as a team: 16 points

that was your halftime score the last time Darius and BGA played....team score was 34-17 at the half.

825493259[/snapback]

Januray 8th my friend, January 8th....

Mt.Pleasant might not be the best team in single A or even in the top 10. Nobody will know for sure until March. MP is the underdog in both games. Jamarcus is 6'3 215lbs and can dunk a basketball with some creativity All state football. I think MP will hold their own in the post. All MP starters are like 6'1 to 6'3, except maybe Adonnis. That's not bad. I really do not know squat about what will happen. We shall see.

Mt.Pleasant might not be the best team in single A or even in the top 10. Nobody will know for sure until March. MP is the underdog in both games. Jamarcus is 6'3 215lbs and can dunk a basketball with some creativity All state football. I think MP will hold their own in the post. All MP starters are like 6'1 to 6'3, except maybe Adonnis. That's not bad. I really do not know squat about what will happen. We shall see.

siegels starters 6'0-6'8