BGA Classic (Mt.Pleasant vs. BGA, Siegel)

wuzMP63

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I think that Siegel will come out a bit sluggish til the half. Then as usual, they will pour it on and give a 1st class show the second half. They will let Cheatham hang around until then......then they will put on a areial assault led by the NINJA who will steal the show and the crowd's hearts.

I think that Siegel will come out a bit sluggish til the half. Then as usual, they will pour it on and give a 1st class show the second half. They will let Cheatham hang around until then......then they will put on a areial assault led by the NINJA who will steal the show and the crowd's hearts.

825498118[/snapback]

sounds like a scene from a movie... but... GO SIEGEL!!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

825498118[/snapback]

I hope they dont come out sluggish..Cheatham can shoot the ball and light up the scoreboard quick lead by Noel Smith...if its a slow start by Siegel, it will be a long night...

Guest region4fan

maybe the NINJA will spark them quickly. He is such a leader that everyone follows what he does. Senior, you make sure you cheer for him for me. I have to work and won't make it to this one. But I will be there in spirit for MY NINJA!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
maybe the NINJA will spark them quickly. He is such a leader that everyone follows what he does. Senior, you make sure you cheer for him for me. I have to work and won't make it to this one. But I will be there in spirit for MY NINJA!

825498161[/snapback]

Yes sir...your wish is my command...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Let me just say beforehand that I think it will be tough for MP to beat BGA (much less Siegel), but we'll see. I hope they pull an upset though.

825498352[/snapback]

No upset in Siegels direction...hopefully

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
siegel wins both games by 12 at least...i think the first quarter will be close but siegel will take off after that

825498402[/snapback]

your making sense this morning...is someone on your name??? :)

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
lol...

825498416[/snapback]

I mean he is saying something that someone might actually want to read...he must have a high temp...is anyone going to this game do you know Let Em Play?