top Post players in the area true post players

BigdaddyR

Holtsclaw for Unaka has had  double double's and 5 blocks+ in 5 games so far, with one 25PTS against a 3aaa school and Unaka is just a 1a school. :lol:

825494475[/snapback]

Are we talking about the same Holtsclaw?  RUN? Since when... He looks like he's running uphill all the time!  :lol:

825500407[/snapback]

any kin to chamiqua(sp?) that played for ut girls a few years ago?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best post player in carter county are andrew bowman and alex carroll. Not jsut sayin' that because I pull for HV.  When HV gets the ball to the post for these two, they are unstoppable. Gotta get them to feed it to these two though. I'd say Rusty Holtzclaw would agree.

825500499[/snapback]

May not look smooth but he get's it done. Cant expect 6'7 235LBS to move like 160.!! :(

Even a double double in the close game agenst Morsttown East.

Alex Carol is a good player Del held him to only two at Unaka Maybe a bad night because everyone has one, Big Del realy respects Alex for what he can do.

Andrew Bowma don't know.

Keith Ramsey is a good post player a can run the floor exceptionally well for someone who is 6-7

825502087[/snapback]

redthunder6 I Don't know Keith but there are some that say they know BBall and can not understand the difference in a 6'7 200+ running up and down the floor and the effect they can have inside compared to a 5’nothing 98 pounds flying up and down the floor and accomplishing nothing by doing it. :)

I have seen the kid play.He is no 6'7 he is about 6'5 maybe 6'6 255 he gets tired really easy and hurts them when they press when he is tired he seems to get in foul trouble and either likes to push in the back to get the basktball or spins to the middle 90 percent of the time to shoot a hook shot. He has no left hand and likes to play physical inside so if ur a smart player in the post you can get him in trouble.But he is by far not the best post player in East Tennessee.

I would go withTimmy Blakely from Cosby can run the floor play above the rim block shots and knock down the 15 footer he has the whole package that is what a good post player is all about.