Tennessee Temple Unversity Tournament

ih8tntemple

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be a pretty good weekend of high school basketball. Lookin forward to seeing some of the games. It will give us a good idea how good some of these teams really are.

If anyone has the bracket for the tourney -- let us know what it is.

825504199[/snapback]

They bracket is exactly how Duck04s listed it, in that order

The Tournament is played in McCgilvary Gyma and Vance Gym on Tn. Temple's Campus. The games begin on Thursday @ 4:00 with Unaka and Christian Heritage.

There is also 7 Girl's games going on at the same time. It should be a great tourney. :lol:

825503924[/snapback]

Anyone know what is Heritage record? who have they played? Are they any good? will this be a game? :lol:

On Heritage schedule with game scores posted they lost all three of there games last week and scores were not that high. Which Heritage team are you talking about.

825504755[/snapback]

Christian Heritage of Dalton, GA - the article was in a Dalton GA paper. I didn't find anything about their basketball team on their website. Maybe this is not the same team.

Christian Heritage of Dalton, GA - the article was in a Dalton GA paper.  I didn't find anything about their basketball team on their website.  Maybe this is not the same team.

825504778[/snapback]

I have found several Heritage teams their web site shows nothing about them.Christian Heritage of Dalton, GA I wonder if this is the same team if not who was they playing??? :D