Best Senior in East Tennessee? Junior? Sophmore?

BBandBBallFan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, of course not, he only leads East Tennessee in Blocks.  Anywayz, thats my oppinion, Im stickin by it.

825502163[/snapback]

If I was 12'3" and had a 34' reach, I'd lead EAst TN in blocks, too. Give me a break, he is like beanstalk. He just stands there and they throw the ball as high as they can he brings it down and drops it in.

Well, does he block shots or not?  I don't think the fact that hes taller then everybody should be a reason to take away from the fact that he can & DOES block shots.  However, he gets the job done and thats all that matters.

825504050[/snapback]

All he does is block shots. You never hear of him being a big defensive threat. Kids at the post dominate him with their strength. He can score a little bit, though. But like I said earlier, if I was 12'4" I could score some, too, because all he does is drop it in. He doesn't even need to jump. What's his vertical? I like Rob, but I'm just telling it like it is.