Waverly

JWhumboldt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly has a very good team this year. They tend to come out a little flat in the first half and then turn it on in the second. The Ralston kid is really good. He is as unselfish a player as you will see. Ricco could easily be averaging 23+. Hollis is a blue collar guy that makes the team go. Leonard is as good a shooter as you'll see. DJ Reid is the defensive stopper and does a great job handling tough assignments. Curtis Reid is an all around good player. He is a jack of all trades. Can play the post and play the perimeter. Their bench is a little of trouble spot as they go 7-8 deep. Waverly has a chance to be a great team. As they gel during the season they will get better and better.

William H. Bonnie

Waverly is very good. And their bench goes deeper than 7-8. If Rawlings would play them, they very well could go 9 deep. He has 4 guys sitting on the bench who would start for 75% of the teams they play. He is wearing our starters out in the big games. These guys on the bench are very capable. They have proved that when they do play. :  ;)

825511399[/snapback]

Tiger14, you are killing me. I find myself looking through this website and seeing your name on different subjects, with the same statements. Hate is like a cancer that will eat you up inside. Tell me, is your son really that good or do you have an over-inflated opinion of his abilities? Let it go, friend. For your sake and your son's. I am sure if he was an all-star, the coach would play him more because every coach wants to win, regardless of who gets to play. Obviously, the team is doing well with the rotation they have. Maybe you should change professions and get into the coaching ranks and divulge some of your mastermind schemes to young players. I am sure that your knowledge of the game and playing experience far exceed that of the coach. Approach him and tell him of your thoughts. I am sure he would appreciate them. What is the worst thing that he could do? Bench your son. No, obviously, he is already there. Seek help, my friend. thumb

Let me guess you are from Distrist 9AA? Wins over Perry Co a very quality A team in the past. Dickson Co. with SG Cory Pflieger. Henry Co. twice and the second win against Henry down by 25 and ended up winning by 8. Lost to NorthSide by 17 and was in the game for the most part. Lost to Hickman Co. by 3 will beat them at home. Also if you want to see how bad we have beat some of our opponents look at the schedule on here or at tennessean.com buddy.

Dear Tiger14,

Please refrain from using the words 'student of the game' when referring to yourself. I know the pedigree is the there, but, unfortunately, the apple has fallen way too far from the tree (see Wooden, Smith, Pitino, Knight and K). I am glad to see, however, that you have removed all ridiculous posts from this site. The only sad part is that some live on in replys from myself and others. Hopefully, you have decided to start that ten step program that will help you reenter the real world with the rest of us and allow you to be objective in your posts. Good luck with the treatments and I hope that you will be able to exit that path of destruction that I was talking about. Good luck! thumb thumb thumb

Waverly hoops team is the only good thing about Waverly. Rico, Curtis, and Hollis are really good players. Having said that the Waverly people are retarded. They think they live in some huge metropolis between New Johnsonville and McEwen. In reality they live in a small redneck town also, but they think they are so much better than McEwen. The town of Waverly flat out stinks.

Yeah jcafootball u are so right about that WAVERLY as a town stinks Im from JAckson(the reason they played NORTHSIDE) and i was up there like a 1 and a half in tha summer AND there is Pretty much nothing 2 there except when they have there lil music on the square in the summertime. It would drive me crazy from boredom if i lived there all my life like most of them people there I was about 2 go crazy last night after the game i was ready 2 go home. BUT all of Humphreys county stinks 2 all the rednecks in MCEWEN sit at sonic all dayand ive never seen a town that racist in my LIFE and New Johnsonville is just plain LAME...... BUT i disagree with u about all the people being retarded everybody ive meet from WAVERLY are cool and are not retarded at all. I hang around Curtis all the time and Ricco sometimes AND THEY CAN BALL i hope they come 2 the university of MEMPHIS wit me next year they how cool they are. MOSt people there are CRUNK people stuck in a WHACK town THEY need 2 get outta there for real

HOLLA BACK :rolleyes:

Edited by playboysb

OH yeah even though they got blowout by NORTHSIDE like i said they would 87-70 and 100-73 LOL....CURT u still my boy.... WAVERLY's boys are going to DEMOLISH their district i think they will not lose a district game they are head and shoulders above the competiton in 10-AA: Cheatham got lucky 2 only lose by 2 cause ricco and curtis didnt even play their best by far they already beat Creek Wood once at their place by 14 Harpeth who they play tonight bearly has a winning record will lose and Sycamore's record is 5-10 which is not too doggone GOOD and forget about Stewart County and Montgomery Central they flat out STINK.... So YEAH i see them winning their district reg. season and tourney and giving GILES County all they can handle in the region FINALS and if they are clickin on all cylinders beat GILES yes i SAID BEAT GILES but i see no way they beat BOLIVAR(no chance), LIBERTY,HUMBOLDT, OR HAYWOOD in a substate game home or away. SORRY GUYS THE AAA(Jackson NORTHSIDE) and AA(BOLIVAR) champs will be from WEST TENNESSEE no doubt about it

IN WEST TENNESSEE DEM BOYS WILD like NORTHSIDE showed last night

HOLLA